=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Chewvenile - Thanks for your imput and pictures. 

Besides having the Pink Flash & Turquoise/Black, I would want electric green and black/white pair. Besides that just waiting for the others to drop in March. Took some photos of the Turquoise/Black pair. One of my favorites easily. 

Chewvenile - Thanks for your imput and pictures. 

Besides having the Pink Flash & Turquoise/Black, I would want electric green and black/white pair. Besides that just waiting for the others to drop in March. Took some photos of the Turquoise/Black pair. One of my favorites easily. 

I originally bought the Royal/volts but swapped them out for the grey/turquoise after seeing them in person. They're my favorite from the first wave simply because the contrast on the flyknit material is so visible. The speckled midsole doesn't hurt either.

I originally bought the Royal/volts but swapped them out for the grey/turquoise after seeing them in person. They're my favorite from the first wave simply because the contrast on the flyknit material is so visible. The speckled midsole doesn't hurt either.
Just placed an order for these. Super excited.

Does anybody know how FinishLine works with returning a shoe you bought using a winners circle coupon? I got some new shoes for hooping but they don't fit and I already bought a different pair and need to return them and was goin to get the electric green FlyKnits and wanted to use the WC from that for $20 off.

Any help is appreciated.

Does anybody know how FinishLine works with returning a shoe you bought using a winners circle coupon? I got some new shoes for hooping but they don't fit and I already bought a different pair and need to return them and was goin to get the electric green FlyKnits and wanted to use the WC from that for $20 off.

Any help is appreciated.

I asked a sales rep last time and he said you don't get that coupon back. I was able to do an even exchange but if I had returned and purchased I would've lost it.

Thought the purple/volts would be my favorite. Dolphins arrived yesterday and look amazing in person. Almost done with 1st wave.

Roflmao. I'll say it again even though its been mentioned countless times. BLUE GLOWS, PURPLE/VOLTS, and ATOMIC TEAL/ORANGE (dolphins) are Niketown exclusives. Only NT New York, Chicago , and LA. Not sure if any of them have any left though. Check.

Last edited:
Royal/Volts came in from SA. Shouldn't have gone .5 size down. Do they take exchanges for size in-store? It didn't say anything about that on their website except that they don't accept returns in-store. Don't feel like shipping them back and lose out $6.50. I'll wear thin socks and let them break in if i have to.

Stock laces had to go again lol

Royal/Volts came in from SA. Shouldn't have gone .5 size down. Do they take exchanges for size in-store? It didn't say anything about that on their website except that they don't accept returns in-store. Don't feel like shipping them back and lose out $6.50. I'll wear thin socks and let them break in if i have to.

why did u choose .5 size down when people were saying if anything go .5 size up? i swore that what i read or are these TTS?

^i have a narrow foot i thought I should be good .5 down too. it's not unbearably tight i guess I should let them break-in first.

Purple/volt Flyknits finally came in from Niketown Chicago. Love the shoes and the color but the shoes came worn with scuffs and marks. Not what I expected for $185 shipped.

+1 the contrast and speckles is what I like about these the most

Its why I exchanged the electrics

Last edited:
Purple/volt Flyknits finally came in from Niketown Chicago. Love the shoes and the color but the shoes came worn with scuffs and marks. Not what I expected for $185 shipped.

That's discouraging. Granted they are going to get beat up anyways. You still want to see them flawless at least for the 1st time. Especially when paying full price.

these look good in person! i want!

Are the Blue Glows not available anymore?

Been meaning to use this FootLocker coupon ...

Flyknit One releasing on Monday here in Australia. Went to the local Nike store and had a chat with one of the workers about them. Said he had them out back if i wanted to have a look. He brought out the Pink Flashed and was instantly sold. Not much convinced on the Blue/Volts or the Blue with Pink they had, but he was nice enough to sell them 2 days early to me. :smile:

Was tempted to buy online but I didnt know whether or not i'd like the actual Pink color till i saw it in person. Like most pics, its more red than pink. But here's a pic from when i was trying them on

Last edited:

Im in the same boat, bought a 0.5sz down. Wore em the past few days to break em in and they are starting to feel better. But i'll be going TTS from now on in these.

Back
Top Bottom