=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

quick question. has there been fakes of these yet?
i purchased a pair on ebay for a decent price and i'm starting to second guess.
seller only used stock pictures.

I don't know for sure in your case but I did see a website selling what appeared to be fakes. Plus they were like $60-$80 which is usually a good hint.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are. $160 sneakers, it's worth it to fake them. Post pics if you've gotten them or a link to the auction if not.

they should be already coming to me. i'll post pictures once they arrive. hopefully the seller just got them at a discount or bogo 50% or something.

they were100+shipping.

Last edited:
nah brand new with box.
i think i know why they went for so cheap though.
they are electric green and not volt. damn i was hoping for volt too |I

nah brand new with box.
i think i know why they went for so cheap though.
they are electric green and not volt. damn i was hoping for volt too |I

Was the seller Colesans? That auction is using a stock photo of the EG not Volt. Shoulda asked for a product code! $100 still is a pretty good deal tho regardless.

If you looked back many of us purchased the purple/volt pair for ~90 based on stock photos. With the way EBay protects buyers now you really should be fine.

thanks for the help guys. yeah that was the seller.
he assured me that they were legit and said he will even ship with the box haha.
even if they are legit i might relist since i had my heart set on volts.
no more late night bidding for me!
will get pictures up upon arrival.

Last edited:
$100 sounds to good to be true for a new pair. Hopefully you can post up some pics when you receive them.
$100 is def not too good to be true. lots of nike outlet has been getting these and there are 30% coupons on top of outlet prices. i've received a pair from ebay that was from the outlet with the stamp on the inside tags. some sellers are selling these, but not putting in the description that these are from the outlets.

Last edited:
This is the only MCed cw I'm anticipating...

Last edited:
Trollin'? haha

Other than being constructed with Flyknit and the White sole, I don't see ANY other similarities.

i can't wait for fall. all the multi-colorways are looking right.
going to be real broke

Back
Top Bottom