=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

nike-wmns-flyknit-lunar-one-1.jpg

I saw these at cabazon Nike outlet as well as citadel in a women's size 9 (also in scattered sizes) for $129 + 30% = $91. Worth a shot to give them a call.

I want these bad! It's nice to see them popping up at outlets now.

are these better than the flyknit trainers for casual strolling-walking?

F1s are, by FAR, the best Flyknits, imho. ZFKs were a HUGE DISAPPOINT to me, but I'll admit the Volt Trainers look nice.

Last edited:
With the amount of "hype" placed and "tech" involved with the ZFKs last summer, you'd think they'd be, at least, comfortable. To be blunt, they feel like s*** to me. I'll admit I purchased the FK Racers for a good deal with the intention to run in them, but I sold them ASAP because they felt so stiff, and I felt my ankles would inevitably get cut. It's a really night and day difference between these and the ZFKs.

Last edited:
tbh, the racers are way too narrow for the outsole.. can anyone say how close their big toe is to the top of these fk lunars? I tried on a tts pair and these have like a pinky width of space. i was wondering if that was good, or if I should go down to get a tight fit for the flyknit to mold.

Going to call the store and see if they still have 30% in store, totally missed out on this thread.  Went to Ontario Mills outlet instead and saw nothing there....hating myself right now as I would have returned my 2 pairs from NDC ($112 shipped) and copped the Electric Greens and Atomic Purple for $100 each instead!  
mad.gif
  Feel like kicking my nuts right now!  

The question is exactly how it sounds. I've seen pics of flyknits but never tried them on. I think they all look nice from pics but I was wondering which type people think looks best on feet in person
This question makes no sense; BUY WHAT YOU LIKE! unbelievable...

This question makes no sense; BUY WHAT YOU LIKE! unbelievable...
I'm asking advice from those who have experience with all the different flyknit silhouettes. It's not like im asking "what fk is the coolest?" i could formulate my own opinion on that through pictures. But shoes can look very different in pictures as opposed to putting them on your own feet, so I asked the opinions on what people think is the best looking model on feet. Don't know what's so hard to understand about that. If you don't have experience with all the fk models then disregard the question. Thanks

Last edited:
tbh, the racers are way too narrow for the outsole.. can anyone say how close their big toe is to the top of these fk lunars? I tried on a tts pair and these have like a pinky width of space. i was wondering if that was good, or if I should go down to get a tight fit for the flyknit to mold.

I went tts with the fk1s. My big toe is basically right against the shoe and now that they're broken in, they fit perfectly. If you're going to run in them I would recommend a snug fit. But if you're going to just wear them casually you should be fine with a little room. Road runner sports has a 90 day wear em & test em program for VIP members where you could buy a smaller size and break them in to see how they feel and if they're uncomfortable just exchange them for a bigger size

Last edited:
20% off at sports authority and eastbay! Don't forget to use mr rebates for additional savings

Chukkas, hands down. Worst - Lunar 1's.
Hmm... I woulnd't say Lunar 1's are the worst. IMO racers are the worst especially for casual use.

My list would be:

1. Chukkas

2. Trainers (I'd say these are a toss up between the Chukka's)

3. Lunar 1's

4. Racers

But then again, I always say, To each his/her own.

You definitely won't regret it. Hopefully you got some sort of discount though.
A good samaritan on the chukka thread announced that the red chukkas were back on FNL, so I hopped on em with a $20 off coupon code. Best option I could find on FNL and I wanted to check out quick before my pair ran out of stock. Really gotta chill after this purchase though lol

Now that Eastbay allows discounts on their F1's, I can't wait until they have a price drop.

Need to use that Gold Club Membership 25% off coupon too. Wolf grey's will be had eventually :smokin

Back
Top Bottom