=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Women's Multi if im not mistaken...
79c73171_a98f8daca80011e2a89422000aa802aa_7.jpeg
dope

DAMMIT!!

Missed out on RRS for the MC Racers/Trainers...

Hope these will be more widely available but that price was too good.

Hoping to snag some 12's.

I want to pull the trigger on the RRS presale but all the different pictures are making me a little hesitant. Gonna wait til I can see them in person.

I was a little confused about the MCs too when I saw those newer pics where the upper looks more "pixelated". The earlier in person pics of the MCs that I've seen looked much more like the stock photo:

Hoping they turn out more like this in person.

@faek75

you could preorder them at roadrunnersports.com

Just ordered the Blue Glows and the MCs from RRS.  Took advantage of the VIP and the extra savings code.  Came out to about $125 per shoe with free shipping.  I've been running in Free Runs for years but I want to try these.  

Just ordered the Blue Glows and the MCs from RRS.  Took advantage of the VIP and the extra savings code.  Came out to about $125 per shoe with free shipping.  I've been running in Free Runs for years but I want to try these.  

right on! you won't be disappointed

I want to pull the trigger on the RRS presale but all the different pictures are making me a little hesitant. Gonna wait til I can see them in person.

I agree - if they turn out to be like that pictured on RRS with a bit more red then I'm definitely interested.  If it looks like some of the other pictures I've seen that look more spotted I'm not.

Is it confirmed that RRS does not charge you until the shoes are released?
It's weird. This is how it works.. They charge you initially to make sure you have the $ in the account. Later that day or first thing in the morning the charge disappears and money is back into your account. Then when they actually finally ship, they make the actual charge.

Is it still going to be a crapshoot as to whether or not the MCs will be extra padded? Thinking about placing an order but if it's going to have the extra padding I may need to go up .5 a size

Is it still going to be a crapshoot as to whether or not the MCs will be extra padded? Thinking about placing an order but if it's going to have the extra padding I may need to go up .5 a size
I believe all the FK1s have the extra padding around the ankle, but if youre talking about trainers then I have no idea. Feel free to correct me if im wrong.

damn, those black/whites look good! I just can't justify another black and white shoe purchase :lol:

I believe all the FK1s have the extra padding around the ankle, but if youre talking about trainers then I have no idea. Feel free to correct me if im wrong.
I'm talking about the lunars. Unless I just haven't noticed, I don't think my blue glows have the extra padding. I bought them the weekend they released

Black/white flyknits are looking nice!

@MMoren1015

Scratch that...thought you meant padding in general.

It's weird. This is how it works.. They charge you initially to make sure you have the $ in the account. Later that day or first thing in the morning the charge disappears and money is back into your account. Then when they actually finally ship, they make the actual charge.

Yea that's exactly what happened to me with my order, the charge showed for 1 day & went away, I guess to verify the card was legit & had the amount needed maybe? But then went away & I won't be charged until they ship.

And to the person asking about padding, all lunar 1s should have padding, even your blue glows unless you got a sample pair somehow. If you did that's kinda cool & bittersweet IMO, for me trainers & lunars are padding or bust after my experience last year.

Dang, I'm not seeing the men's MC at all on RRS....just see the women's.  Did they already sell out of pre-orders?!? :/

Last edited:
Dang, I'm not seeing the men's MC at all on RRS....just see the women's.  Did they already sell out of pre-orders?!? :/

Strange because no sizes really sold out on the Lunar's. I was all ready to preorder my knowing how they charge your account.:smh: Also, the white racers are also gone and nobody was really buying much of those up. I'm guessing they're pulling them from the site so they can make sure they can fulfill the amount of preorders and then they'll put them back up but hey I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom