=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Wave 3 Colorway:
841-Total Orange

I'm thinking that the only reason that there are only black and wolf gray uppers because it says it will be delivered within 2 weeks and with limited uppers they can produce them quickly.

that's what I'm thinking. they might have even produced the uppers ahead of time.

lol. All those waves no need to iD like I originally mentioned. Two color upper options and $200 lol ouch

Last edited:
Those ID options aren't exciting at all. Huge disappointment. Don't expect them to sell much of those.

The 2 uppers is kinda dumb but it makes sense why.  I do like how you can make the sole all one color, the two tone is the main reason why I have stayed away from lunar's.

Made a pretty nice University of Maryland themed ID, but not sure if I'm ever going to buy it. $200 is STEEP. Just ordered those Multis off RRS though.

i just put in a pre order for RRS for MC, i hope mine doenst get canceled... didnt want to buy this VIP for no reason....

Soo.. I saw these at Wal-mart the other day... Are these meant to be wannabe flyknits or what??? LOL 

Like someone said, they ship out two weeks after you order so with less options it allows for a faster turn-around.  Plus I'd imagine the production process for the flyknits is different than most id's due to the way the uppers are made.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom