=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Sorry for the noob ? But have these been release or will they be released. (Black)

I posted this in the wrong flyknit thread. For anyone that was interested in the Orange/Blue joints coming out soon, they're a LOT brighter in person than in the photos I've seen. It's more highlighter orange than a "knicks" orange. Mita was sold out of the MC joints :frown:

Eff it i am buying them in person some where :lol:
The picture on sole boutique looks horrible to me....it looks like confetti cake.

the pic of them behind the black pair....beautiful the red and green combo is great....and all green base with speckles is not....so torn.... :smh:

I'm looking to use my flyknits for casual wear only since I run in something with more support...you'd recommend the lunars over the trainers? (just getting into flyknit so I'm not up to speed on the differences between models)
Definitely get the lunars if you're looking for more casual comfort. 

Off course everyone wants the wolf grey
laugh.gif
......if you can get a working coupon, you can get for $107 shipped per pair including tax for CA residents....Too bad they don't have the atomic purple.....those and the wolf grey are the ones I keep an eye on
nerd.gif

I posted this in the wrong flyknit thread. For anyone that was interested in the Orange/Blue joints coming out soon, they're a LOT brighter in person than in the photos I've seen. It's more highlighter orange than a "knicks" orange. Mita was sold out of the MC joints :frown:
What are the blue/volt pair right behind the MCs?  I think those are Lunars first release?  Anyone have some pictures of those on foot or more live pics of them?  Haven't noticed those before but they look pretty good in that photo.

Last edited:
What are the blue/volt pair right behind the MCs?  I think those are Lunars first release?  Anyone have some pictures of those on foot or more live pics of them?  Haven't noticed those before but they look pretty good in that photo.

Those are the first wave blue/volts. Should be some more pictures on the first page of this thread. I dig the ones that are below the orange/blue.

I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers, but you guys seriously think these look good?

dsc_7501.jpg

Racers, I can understand. But this CW of the Lunars is :x

I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers, but you guys seriously think these look good?

dsc_7501.jpg

it's tough through pictures to totally get the full feeling of the multicolor. with that said, I think a fair amount of people know they will look rad when they put them on, so, to answer your question, enough people seem to think so. pre-order sold through fast, that should be some indication of their popularity.

dsc_7501.jpg

i actually prefer the Lunar multi cw over the racers cw, but i prefer racers over Lunars so im confused. which one should i get?? or both?? hopefully i get to buy in-store.

Last edited:
Sole Boutique only has a sz 12 left for anyone that needs these.

Does anyone know of any other stores that has these and will ship? Im in Chicago FYI.

Back
Top Bottom