=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

I have a problem :lol:

I wear size 9. I'm eyeing a women's colorway (pink/green) but the only sizes available are women's 10 and 11. 10.5 would have been perfect. I'm thinking I should go 10 for a snug fit perhaps without socks because the 11 might be too big already. Thoughts?

With that availability, I'd opt for the 11. WMN's shoes are generally more narrow than Men's too.

Last edited:
If you don't have a pair of these yet, you're missing out.

Review: Nike Flyknit One - Wolf Grey

I wear size 9. I'm eyeing a women's colorway (pink/green) but the only sizes available are women's 10 and 11. 10.5 would have been perfect. I'm thinking I should go 10 for a snug fit perhaps without socks because the 11 might be too big already. Thoughts?

I'm a 9.5 yet somehow I did a women's 10.5 in the lunar trainer. I checked the size recently because like you I was looking at a women's cw & I was sure I went w a women's 11 on the older shoe.

I think going with a 10 wouldn't be bad in your case. just get thin socks if need be. that's what I do

I'm a 9.5 yet somehow I did a women's 10.5 in the lunar trainer. I checked the size recently because like you I was looking at a women's cw & I was sure I went w a women's 11 on the older shoe.

I think going with a 10 wouldn't be bad in your case. just get thin socks if need be. that's what I do

I went with the 11. I wear 9 in the flyknit trainers but I was told the flyknit ones run a little tighter/smaller than the trainers. I guess i'll have to do thick socks if ever they're too big.

With that availiblity, I'd opt for the 11. WMN's shoes are generally more narrow than Men's too.

Went with the 11.

Thanks guys.

I went with the 11. I wear 9 in the flyknit trainers but I was told the flyknit ones run a little tighter/smaller than the trainers. I guess i'll have to do thick socks if ever they're too big.
Went with the 11.

Thanks guys.

good stuff. I have wide feet so for some reason the lunars have a little more room than the zoom trainers.

Anyone know if either of the multi colorways were made in a 15? Only seen a preorder for a 14 from RRS when it was first available

Sup, bro! I'm glad your shop is carrying the F1s! Any word if you guys are getting this cw as well?
I'm not really familiar with all the flyknit models but can someone care to let me know what shoe this is? Doesn't look like the lunar 1+, trainers, or racers 
eek.gif

I'm not really familiar with all the flyknit models but can someone care to let me know what shoe this is? Doesn't look like the lunar 1+, trainers, or racers :wow:

This is a Flyknit Lunar 1+ The midsole and sole are just the same color where-as most of the Lunar 1's have a two tone sole.

But the swoosh is in a different place than the normal Lunars. I mean, I would bet it's just a pre-production picture but it's not just the single colored midsole and and sole.

They're F1s. Nike is notorious for misrepresenting the shoes/colorways in their catalog/NDC pics. If you check out the first page, you'll notice not all the cws have the same Swoosh placement, nor do they all have the extra liner (as seen on the final products).

I'm sure if and when they release, their Swooshes will be placed just like the cws before them.

They're F1s. Nike is notorious for misrepresenting the shoes/colorways in their catalog/NDC pics. If you check out the first page, you'll notice not all the cws have the same Swoosh placement, nor do they all have the extra liner (as seen on the final products).

I'm sure if and when they release, their Swooshes will be placed just like the cws before them.

I'm almost at the point where I wouldn't mind the swoosh on the toebox a la mambacurials. you know, just for kicks

Could you use a sauna to steam a pair of trainers? My friend has one and I might try it this weekend. No really sure how long id keep them in for and what steps to take either

Could you use a sauna to steam a pair of trainers? My friend has one and I might try it this weekend. No really sure how long id keep them in for and what steps to take either

just try it. but hydrate before hand. I'm sure anything longer than 10-20 min would be cool. you basically simulating the heat from normal wear but at an accelerated rate.

You'd probably have more luck in a steam bath than a sauna. A sauna, i believe, tends to be a dry heat; I dont think it will do anything to the shoe because of the lack of moisture in the air. A steam bath is likely more in line with the effect you're trying to achieve.

I'd just go find a dry cleaner or retail clothing store that has a steamer and ask them to use theirs. Most department stores have them.

Last edited:
JuMp MaSter J & Chaz,

Glad you got your Multi's from Darkside......... I probably helped you out especially if it was a phone order :wink:

ILLustRAYt:
Long time no see........Sorry for the late reply bro, but your guess is as good as mine. We were offered the colorways of the F1s that just released LAST MINUTE. But if we happen to get offered that multi colorway, we would definitely take it.

B E R T U N O

Back
Top Bottom