=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Happened to me with my 106s

They're a 12 like all my others and they were/are supper tight in the toe box. Unlaced them fully and relaced and they're bearable now

Sup yall, new to the forums. I know this is just the Lunar thread, but I was wondering if you guys take the Lunars over the trainers or racers? I kind of got wide feet so I was hoping to know which one out of the three is preferred in terms of comfort. Thanks for the responses 

Sup yall, new to the forums. I know this is just the Lunar thread, but I was wondering if you guys take the Lunars over the trainers or racers? I kind of got wide feet so I was hoping to know which one out of the three is preferred in terms of comfort. Thanks for the responses 
I don't have a wide foot per say, size 10.5 in the Flyknit Lunars but I have tried on a pair of the Flyknit Racers and those were some of the most uncomfortable fitting sneakers I had the pleasure of wearing. It's like the sole towards the heel was way too narrow for me and the foot easily shifted. They were extremely light though. While the Lunar Flyknits are the most comfortable sneakers I wear. Can't comment on the Trainers, never tried on.

Depends on what activities I'm doing. I prefer Lunar 1&2 for running esp anything over 5k since the L1&2 provide more support. Racers are for 5k's and casual wear. Trainers are for casual wear and gym use only. L1&2 I prefer to size up .5 so I don't hit the toebox when running. Racers I like a little more snug since I wear them with thinner socks. Most are size 9.5 but I do have some 10's. L1&2 I wear size 10. Trainers padded I wear size 10 and unpadded 9.5. Hope this helped.

Hey guys what's up. Just recently bought some 106s in my TTS across the flyknit board but it feels like they're a tad big on me. Any idea on lace swaps or something to make them fit better or has anyone else had the same problem?

Hey guys what's up. Just recently bought some 106s in my TTS across the flyknit board but it feels like they're a tad big on me. Any idea on lace swaps or something to make them fit better or has anyone else had the same problem?
Lunars seem to have a wider forefoot so that's probably why. Do you have narrow feet?

Lunars seem to have a wider forefoot so that's probably why. Do you have narrow feet?
I actually have pretty wide feet lol. But I feel as though my true foot size is about a 10.75 lol, but I've never worn something smaller than an 11 for the past 8 years. I wore them once to run in but I guess I'm going back to the outlet on Monday to see if I can exchange them for a 10.5

I actually have pretty wide feet lol. But I feel as though my true foot size is about a 10.75 lol, but I've never worn something smaller than an 11 for the past 8 years. I wore them once to run in but I guess I'm going back to the outlet on Monday to see if I can exchange them for a 10.5
if you're going to run with them, I would recommend the extra space. but if you feel like you'll have enough room for your toes pushing forward when running with the 10.5, go for it as the flyknit material should contour to your feet over time. good luck.

if you're going to run with them, I would recommend the extra space. but if you feel like you'll have enough room for your toes pushing forward when running with the 10.5, go for it as the flyknit material should contour to your feet over time. good luck.

Thanks. There was simply too much room in the toes and the sides of the shoe, had like almost an inch of space in the toe. Almost unbearable, I gotta lace em up super tight. I don't feel comfortable running in loose shoes

Yea same, I'm a 10.5 in Trainers but I feel like I should have gone with a 10 in Lunars..... deff most comfortable kicks i own at the momment though!

Last edited:
Just picked up these 3 pairs from an ebay seller for $160 shipped total 
nthat.gif

Happened to me with my 106s

They're a 12 like all my others and they were/are supper tight in the toe box. Unlaced them fully and relaced and they're bearable now

Did this and mine my new lunar1s are bearable now as well. still a tighter feel than my other pair but I like them

Question on the Jason Markk

I watched a video that showed him putting the solution on and waiting and then just wiping it off with a dry rag...

I've always foamed it up and then taken my sink sprayer and rinsed the solution off. Is there any downside to doing this?

Got a pair of 107's from the local outlet store. $69.99 + tax. Had some gift cards to burn and used 2 survey certificates.

Was $33.00 out the door. I really like them. My first pair. Kept seeing outlet reports and they finally dropped here.

Hilton Head, SC for those interested.

Nice pick up! I'm honestly tired of that place spoke to 3 people same answers .." We pushed all the flyknits Friday sir..."
thanks.. yeah I came at like 8:52am before they opened.. line was like 30-40 deep. went straight to sz 9.5/10 and there were a couple of these without the top box cut off yet. I was super surprised because I thought they pretty much sold out all of their stocks the past 2 weeks. really fortunate to find these. 

Great pick up! I can never find an 8.5 over there. Been wanting to stack my military discount on top of that 30% too.

Back
Top Bottom