Flyknit Lunar 3

Hello,

I'm 1,78m , 70kg and a heel-striker. I'm interested in transitioning to more of a fore-foot strike.
So I'd like to know if Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 shoe is suitable for that (my biggest concern is the heel-to-toe drop)? Also, I'm planning to use this shoe for longer runs (let's say marathon length).. Is this shoe good for longer runs?
If you think this is not the shoe I'm looking for, have you any recomendations?
I would appreciate the help since I don't want to spend much money only to find the shoe not fitting my needs.
Thanks in advance! :smile:

Hello,

I'm 1,78m , 70kg and a heel-striker. I'm interested in transitioning to more of a fore-foot strike.
So I'd like to know if Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 shoe is suitable for that (my biggest concern is the heel-to-toe drop)? Also, I'm planning to use this shoe for longer runs (let's say marathon length).. Is this shoe good for longer runs?
If you think this is not the shoe I'm looking for, have you any recomendations?
I would appreciate the help since I don't want to spend much money only to find the shoe not fitting my needs.
Thanks in advance! :smile:
put that in west coast size but i can tell you even if your 1 foot tall or 100000 foot flynit lunars hella gay. get some damn Js bruh. 

Back
Top Bottom