FlyNY's baby daddy 50 Cent files for bankruptcy Vol.. SMS Audio

There's gotta be a way out that trap
No way out of that trap not even in a box. Student loan is the worst kind of debt it doesn't fall off in bankruptcy or death (private student loans).

Don't take out what you know you can't/won't repay.

Last edited:

It's called accounting. You owe money to people you don't want to pay money to, so your accountant moves money around, files for bankruptcy, shows your outstanding debts to prove you're broke, all in the rouse of getting out of debt obligations.
Pretty much, but students on the hook for student loan debt owed to private companies still on the hook for it
laugh.gif
Bankruptcy doesnt absolve student loan debt. If it did though.... 

There's gotta be a way out that trap
No way out of that trap not even in a box. Student loan is the worst kind of debt it doesn't fall off in bankruptcy or death (private student loans).
Don't take out what you know you can't/won't repay.

It's called accounting. You owe money to people you don't want to pay money to, so your accountant moves money around, files for bankruptcy, shows your outstanding debts to prove you're broke, all in the rouse of getting out of debt obligations.

Pretty much, but students on the hook for student loan debt owed to private companies still on the hook for it :lol:
Bankruptcy doesnt absolve student loan debt. If it did though.... 

Yea, just read up on why they changed the law :lol: These cats eatin and don't wanna let anybody else get a plate

Yea, just read up on why they changed the law
laugh.gif
These cats eatin and don't wanna let anybody else get a plate
Pretty much. My dad always told me how back in the day people would go to school and rack up a bunch of debt from top schools, file for bankruptcy and laugh all the way to the bank.

He said too many lower income people started to do it and the gov't didnt like that.

They say this is a big, rich town
I just come from the poorest part
Bright lights, city life, I gotta make it. This is where it goes down
I just happen to come up hard
Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

Shall we revisit why he is in this predicament? Beef w Rozay.  Some bs happened at BET awards. They exchanged some shots on wax.  50 made those Officer Ricky vids and then took a pic w Ross' baby momma.  Son had no chill and decided to put her sextape online.  IMO, went way too far with that move, but war is war.  He was ordered to pay $5M cause of his own actions.  He can't take his L like a man? Pulling the ol "you can't play with my ball, give it back".  

What I don't understand is that this street cat has been suing other ppl like Q from WSHH for petty stuff. Making fun of Diddy for the UCLA incident. Making fun of Shah for not bailing out Bobby, but he can't take his own L. Yet he's out here here pulling these moves?

Give 50 cent your biggest hee-haw.  

Shall we revisit why he is in this predicament? Beef w Rozay.  Some bs happened at BET awards. They exchanged some shots on wax.  50 made those Officer Ricky vids and then took a pic w Ross' baby momma.  Son had no chill and decided to put her sextape online.  IMO, went way too far with that move, but war is war.  He was ordered to pay $5M cause of his own actions.  He can't take his L like a man? Pulling the ol "you can't play with my ball, give it back".  

What I don't understand is that this street cat has been suing other ppl like Q from WSHH for petty stuff. Making fun of Diddy for the UCLA incident. Making fun of Shah for not bailing out Bobby, but he can't take his own L. Yet he's out here here pulling these moves?

Give 50 cent your biggest hee-haw.  

was just gonna say I cant wait for charlamange's donkey of the day

That's just how 50 is
He's a real one and he got power to do what he want

People making like he soft for suing yet most major corporations have entire legal departments combing through libraries of text every damn day looking for the faintest of mis steps to sue over...

It's just a fact, check out all of 50's music sales after the beef with Rozay.  Numbers don't lie

Yea, just read up on why they changed the law :lol: These cats eatin and don't wanna let anybody else get a plate
Pretty much. My dad always told me how back in the day people would go to school and rack up a bunch of debt from top schools, file for bankruptcy and laugh all the way to the bank.

He said too many lower income people started to do it and the gov't didnt like that.

Exactly, especially when ppl were vested in the banks loaning the money.

Back
Top Bottom