FLYSTEPPER 2K3 Crescent City ASG

Any news on the all blue pair? Only seen a spot in Canada with them but they don't ship to the UK.. I need the all blue joints to go with my black and all red pair.

DM if anyone can help out or know a site that ships international that has them

Thanks NT Fam!
Pics? Haven't seen these yet

Where in Canada has those 

Last edited:
Sorry for the thread dig, but did they do a quiet rerelease of the Gumbos? I saw them at a Footaction (Admittedly in New Orleans so maybe they just sat there for a long time) but the outsole was that GITD green and not the red like on the pair I got during ASG weekend. Didn't think to snap a picture and I doubt I'll be back at that Footaction any time soon.

Sorry for the thread dig, but did they do a quiet rerelease of the Gumbos? I saw them at a Footaction (Admittedly in New Orleans so maybe they just sat there for a long time) but the outsole was that GITD green and not the red like on the pair I got during ASG weekend. Didn't think to snap a picture and I doubt I'll be back at that Footaction any time soon.
Just noticed this wow green I have the Reds
I Never seen these but I found a fsr on footlocker if you go through the pics you'll see the green bottom
http://m.footlocker.com/index.cfm?u...e-_-77473001&gclid=CJ3Q6LOR0cICFUsR7AodknAAnQ

Last edited:
I haven't checked if this has been answered yet, but are there any major differences between the 2K3 Crescent City Edition's and the regular 2K3's?

The only thing I have noticed is the glow-in-the-dark red soles on the Crescent City shoes, while the regular 2K3's have green soles.

Thanks in advance!

Sock liner is different, ASG has the gumbo print, the rerelease has just a black sock liner. I also saw a blue one that has the same materials used as the ASG one at my local footlocker.

Last edited:
I haven't checked if this has been answered yet, but are there any major differences between the 2K3 Crescent City Edition's and the regular 2K3's?
The only thing I have noticed is the glow-in-the-dark red soles on the Crescent City shoes, while the regular 2K3's have green soles.

Thanks in advance!
As stated above the sock liner is different (has the ASG Crescent City graphics throughout the interior) different insole, the bottom glows red instead of green and lastly the Nike check on the ASG version is silver instead of black. Both shoes do look almost virtually identical but I still prefer the ASG version for the little extra details.

Last edited:
As stated above the sock liner is different (has the ASG Crescent City graphics throughout the interior) different insole, the bottom glows red instead of green and lastly the Nike check on the ASG version is silver instead of black. Both shoes do look almost virtually identical but I still prefer the ASG version for the little extra details.

I would definitely pick up the ASG version if I could find them. There are a few pairs on eBay, but they're priced at around $300.

I'll be picking up the regular 2K3's soon.

I just ordered the original pair in black for $93.49 @ Footaction.com. There is a 15% discount which expires on 02/28.

At the moment, almost every size is available. Can't wait to pick these up!

There are a few new Crescent City Edition's available on eBay for $175~.

I was ABOUT to buy a pair for $170 w/ free shipping but I found the original pair thru Footaction.

I hope you guys are right about TTS!

they released an all white pair

pure platinum overseas, also seen in my local footlocker... thinking i will pick up today

Why the hell do I want a pair of these now?

I really want the red johns.

And the black ones..

Hell I'd go with the Hyper Cobalts too..

My local FA only has the black ones.

May try to stock locate the reds..

Get the product SKU footlocker uses then try to have someone do a stock locate from your local FL. I've seen them around at smaller footlockers so maybe you'll be in luck.

Back
Top Bottom