FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

nthat.gif
oh no @alleyzonjay  there are sheep in the nba what could he possibly be thinking  
eyes.gif

roll.gif

I think I've found the 2nd person ever on #NT that I need to block, it's funny bcuz it isn't G, but this complaining about what people do with they money, dang stay out of people pockets you sound like we hurt your feelings buying defective stuff, if you don't like it don't buy it and keep it moving, just sad tbt, very very sad also I hate windows10 its messed up everything when I want to post pics, smileys everything
say no to windows 10... i like 7 and ill stick with that for a while or OSX
it has better performance than 7 plus you'll be able to stream your Xbox games

Ok skip or skep whatever they call you. You are a wannabe reseller. You buy shoes, wear them maybe 5 times. You send them back. You get a deadstock pair (tell EVERYONE ONE). This is your hustle haha. This site is a god damn joke now. Lets see who has the tightest joggers [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
you're a clown, but thanks for trying to evaluate me. i own over 120 pairs and have only had to return one pair for warranty, i always keep my personal pairs and WEAR my shoes. and ive been selling since 2002 with hundreds of satisfied customers. people like you always bring a flood of traffic to my website every time you try to bash, so thanks for the advertisement. i guess my 15,000 followers are a part of my wanna-be scheme. thank you 8)

Ok skip or skep whatever they call you. You are a wannabe reseller. You buy shoes, wear them maybe 5 times. You send them back. You get a deadstock pair (tell EVERYONE ONE). This is your hustle haha. This site is a god damn joke now. Lets see who has the tightest joggers [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
but... you can literally see his name....

I think thats the same idiot that went off on multiple rants about how foam Pros are a fake version of Ones :smh: ...If I'm mistaken then I apologize, you're just a new idiot.

I can't leave you dudes alone, I comeback we talking about farm animals and slanging insults. At the end of the day they are just shoes and if you can afford them cop the,. If they are not up to snuff return em easy peazzy. I have wanted the holos since summer and still do they are perfect they can be understated or flashy. You can also get your matchy on pretty easy with them. And the blue mirrors are a must cop as well and if they peel I will look at the color under them and see if I want to keep them naked.

i dont understand the concept of being a "sheep" to one particular product. i understand when people call others iSheeps, or sheeps of the swoosh. but when you simply buy one product because you like it, and buy the variations that you like, the terms is void. there are few Nikes that i still buy, but the foamposite is one of them. and with that said, i buy the cws i like, i only own 7 pairs. and what sucks about this site is that even when you block somebody, you still see their name pop up all over the place
So tempting to click on the "Click to show" link only to get rustled. Got a number of them in this thread. 

Sheep and elite sneaker wearer lol

Nah its just one I need to block, dude is in here just to cause problems and issues, I think that ones just jealous of everybody

Last edited:
jealous of your dickie outfits.. :rofl: ... NOT

people cant have opinions because it makes them seem jealous..

in your all white SHEEP outfit..

Last edited:
it has better performance than 7 plus you'll be able to stream your Xbox games
hmm.. but PT HD doesnt work in there yet.. half of my Win 7 apps crash in Win X.. and i dont own an xbox..lol

i just want them to make Windows Xp 32/64 128 GB of Ram edition that runs all windows 7 apps..lol

Can someone tell me what a sheep is tho.... i know i asked about 5 times already and i get bombared in between the NT mini beefs and suspect-reaching posts..lol

Can someone tell me what a sheep is tho.... i know i asked about 5 times already and i get bombared in between the NT mini beefs and suspect-reaching posts..lol

someone that just follows the herd, doesnt have a mind of their own and just wants to do and have what everyone else has
which is exactly why his idiotic theory holds no value what so ever

So tempting to click on the "Click to show" link only to get rustled. Got a number of them in this thread. 

Sheep and elite sneaker wearer lol

not only that, but then you get when people quote them left and right and you still see them all over the place. you cant just completely block out their existence like you can on say... facebook.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom