FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Man i cussed the HoH guy out in April and he didn't remember me when I signed up for the raffle today. Still going to NDC.

Just put a little work in. First foot locker I went to said I was only the third person to get a ticket for foams. Second one I went to didn't even know what I was taking about asking for tickets cuz they didn't get many either. Third I went to wasn't getting the foams but said I was the only size 9 for the aqua 8s. Also hit a footaction and my girl put in tickets as well. Looks like I might be eating next week.
hope u get em mang, let us know if you get the call. These types of shenanigans are standard where u one of 3 people on the list and only one in ur size and u dont win lol

hope u get em mang, let us know if you get the call. These types of shenanigans are standard where u one of 3 people on the list and only one in ur size and u dont win lol
I'll keep you posted. Nothing is guaranteed but if I don't get the call I'll be surprised. Thanks tho bro.

apparently there isnt much interest in the holos or the jordans dropping next week
Yea it looks that way. I need the foams, especially after seeing them in person. I was on the fence about the 8s due to holidays coming but I think I'm gonna need both.

I want the Holo's and Aqua 8's... and I still have two deadstock Aqua 8's from 2007 :smh:

More inclined to the Aqua's though because that OG look and they were always one of my favorites.

I'm good with Holograms being on the app, that's why I didn't continue wasting my time Monday... Vic Cruz joints, holograms and maybe the 11s I'm good for the yr.... But all that is always subject to change.....

I've posted about the sneakers app having problems in other forums.When the foams popped up on the app this morning I checked notify me.Everytime I open the app I have to continue to check notify me.This has been one of the many problems I have had with the app.Anybobe of y'all having issues with the app?

Back
Top Bottom