FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
B-More cats funny..... The Wire was the ish though, LOL!   All the B-More cats I've known have talked like Snoop... jus sayin

The slander on Baltimore (my city) is just stupidity at its finest. I respect all other cities i go to regardless of accent hell i meet some super cool folks in South Carolina when i visit my ppl there all the time. and their accent is super country. so yall need to grow up and educate ya self if u havent already but if u have already thats even worse. And for the record i see some ppl frontin on them gold dopes yall go head with that cuz until the holos came about they were a contender for foam of the yr LOL
nah gold foams weren't seen as that great. Bronze mustard joints man

To you maybe. The gold foams are dope period.
coulda sworn I seen you say somethin bout em too

Lies
pretty sure I seen you call them some kind of mustard color too? :nerd:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="PmpDaddyRobFord" url="/t/534200/foamposite-discussion/27960_20#post_24652792]pretty sure I seen you call them some kind of mustard color too? :nerd:
[/quote]

stop putting words in my mouth. ive been on board with the gold foams since day 1.

Last edited:
Feel like I haven't seen much hype at all. The Holograms and blue chromes seem to have all the hype. Hoping the package can sit around for a few days and I can use a friend's Nike account for them.

stop putting words in my mouth. ive been on board with the gold foams since day 1.

Naw I can vouch and say bigj's been on those chick-fil-a sauce colored foams (gold foams) since day one. I was the one who didn't like the gold foams because of the "mustardy" color and bigj quoted me a lot in defense of the gold foams being must have's.

Naw I can vouch and say bigj's been on those chick-fil-a sauce colored foams (gold foams) since day one. I was the one who didn't like the gold foams because of the "mustardy" color and bigj quoted me a lot in defense of the gold foams being must have's.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: came out as they should have... the only "gripe" I see that is valid is the stamped 1cent on the back.

View media item 1808384

ah could had been it

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: came out as they should have... the only "gripe" I see that is valid is the stamped 1cent on the back.

View media item 1808384
o.jpg

jay-z-face.jpg

Last edited:
nava felt them Fish joints either....  they might be worse, LOL!  Holo's for the win in 15! Next up.... Pearls!  Nothin beats the classics when it comes to Pennies...

Ok then almighty what would yoh call them they sure is hell aint pearl?

What color are pearly white teeth?
There are different shades of pearl. The og and the 02 retros were off white which fits the description. Champagne is more like the 2010 pearls.
I personally love all of the pearls. It's easy to digest when you consider they are completely different shoes. Nike just messed up with the naming for sure.

freshj247 freshj247 that's not even the same green but you do you.

but the point is you troll the golds like that green is something to behold either. just respect what others like and let that be that. you stay trolling someone else's opinion if you don't like the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom