FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
For the stock locate for those silver camo's...anyone had luck?

If I could get them I would make the drive to Footlocker lol

It's probably not many pairs around. They have been out for like a year and a half and have been like $99 for a while now. It's worth a shot but be pessimistic.

Foams should've stopped at $180.00 and Jordans at $160.00 but I notice the more "premium" foams are $250 nowadays while the more regular releases retail for $230
THIS!!!.. but you know nike doesnt want their shoes affordable... they want people debating should they pay their car note or part of rent or the light bill or to look fresh in the jumpman or the 1cent..

did anyone actually get them for the sale price tho??
That dude said he got a pair from Eastbay before telling us to call in the middle of the night (weird to me tho. Never knew Eastbay to have available pairs like that during the night shift)

Foams should've stopped at $180.00 and Jordans at $160.00 but I notice the more "premium" foams are $250 nowadays while the more regular releases retail for $230
THIS!!!.. but you know nike doesnt want their shoes affordable... they want people debating should they pay their car note or part of rent or the light bill or to look fresh in the jumpman or the 1cent..
Foams haven't been $180 since 97. Dudes comparisons are way off considering Jordans were $160 as recently as a couple of years ago. STOP CRYING ALL OF THE TIME.

Last edited:
That dude said he got a pair from Eastbay before telling us to call in the middle of the night (weird to me tho. Never knew Eastbay to have available pairs like that during the night shift)
Foams haven't been $180 since 97. Dudes comparisons are way off considering Jordans were $160 as recently as a couple of years ago. STOP CRYING ALL OF THE TIME.
you respond way too fast..lol

How can one show emotion over the keys tho...

I keep forgetting that youre pro-sneaker-value-up 

you respond way too fast..lol
How can one show emotion over the keys tho...
I keep forgetting that youre pro-sneaker-value-up 

I'm not pro value up I'm just realistic. You just have to stop crying all of the time and just don't buy.
If I can't afford a shoe then someone else can have it. I don't need to constantly cry about it.

Always so freaking dramatic man.

But yet you troll the thread about how you are fake gonna get your shoes customized like that's gonna be cheap. Like a chrome wrapping job would be nothing.

Last edited:
I'm not pro value up I'm just realistic. You just have to stop crying all of the time and just don't buy.
If I can't afford a shoe then someone else can have it. I don't need to constantly cry about it.

But yet you troll the thread about how you are fake gonna get your shoes customized like that's gonna be cheap. Like a chrome wrapping job would be nothing.
so for me saying that shoes are being priced too high is my crying...?

How dramatic?

I'm glad you mentioned that.. I'm still on the hunt.. i wanted local but it looks like i may have to send them out.. Most chromers told me 150-200 for spray on chrome though... i just have to find someone whos work is good that can do a decent turnout-turnaround time

so for me saying that shoes are being priced too high is my crying...?
How dramatic?
I'm glad you mentioned that.. I'm still on the hunt.. i wanted local but it looks like i may have to send them out.. Most chromers told me 150-200 for spray on chrome though... i just have to find someone whos work is good that can do a decent turnout-turnaround time

You ALWAYS cry about that stuff. Don't even act like its a one time thing. It's one of the things in life that is guaranteed

Death
Taxes
gamerG crying about something

You ALWAYS cry about that stuff. Don't even act like its a one time thing. It's one of the things in life that is guaranteed

Death
Taxes
gamerG crying about something
Taxes vary upon state tho.. Some states have none and some states have no car tax :-D

roll.gif
I love how every couple of weeks BigJ has had enough of the Gamer lol

skipping the maroon 6s and returning my gone fishings for the pearl pack :smh:

Just wait out. None of the foam packs have sustained their values.
I'm skipping the pack to be ready to fail on the blue chromes.

Will buy the pack in a few months or buy the pearls off of someone.

Just wait out. None of the foam packs have sustained their values.
I'm skipping the pack to be ready to fail on the blue chromes.

Will buy the pack in a few months or buy the pearls off of someone.
the Blromes could be a massive GR though.. you gotta be more enthusiastic.

Back
Top Bottom