FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Well good luck to everyone that wants them. I see they are indeed $275 plus the NDC link where Nike will be selling them online tomorrow released a day early. Make sure to bookmark it if you plan on copping tomorrow morning. Nike Air Foamposite "Blue Mirror"

Last edited:
the clearance store or the outlet.. that in-the-cut one is a monster for those who flock for the good stock..lol

the clearance store. The other outlet stores dont really get heat, they get brons and such but thataboutit..ive seen the free willy foams too but that was bcuz they sat forever. Oh yea, i saw the ny knicks foams there too, but the clearance store is a resellers dream, they get dbs at times too. I think its a spot for the rsellers to get rid of excess inventory bcuz they accept returns no matter how long theyve had them, but they have to be in ds condition so peopl nd up finding jewels every so often

Yea shoes look good but those type of pics make me laugh, who the hell is jumping around like that? 
roll.gif
Everytime i win any raffle i jump like that.  
laugh.gif

If ebates stays at 10% that's 27.50 back plus I get an additional 10% for being active duty military so that's another 27.50. 275- 55= 220. Not bad.

If ebates stays at 10% that's 27.50 back plus I get an additional 10% for being active duty military so that's another 27.50. 275- 55= 220. Not bad.

How do you get that discount do you call them up? And how do they verify since they can't see the ID obviously? I've never tried the military discount through online

How do you get that discount do you call them up? And how do they verify since they can't see the ID obviously? I've never tried the military discount through online

Call them. I gave them my info and they verified I was active duty. You place your order. Once it ships, call them back and they will refund you 10%.

I'm almost tempted to drive over to Nike DC tomorrow morning but like others said it's a zoo at times. The last release I did there was Hare 7's and that was nuts. 

Last edited:
Won the raffle at local hoh but my girl put in for 11.5, i usually buy a 12 in foams... hopefully i can fit damn!!! My true size is a 11.5 hopefully ill b able to get away with it smh!!!

I'm almost tempted to drive over to Nike DC tomorrow morning but like others said it's a zoo at times. The last release I did there was Hare 7's and that was nuts. 

Waste of time bro, cats will b lined up at closing tonight

And just got a late call from my fta..can sleep easy tonight

Back
Top Bottom