FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
My pair came in yesterday, nothing short of a masterpiece..... Like nephew J said you just want to look at them and keep them out the box....
I'm definitely doubling up, these shoes should be displayed.. I'm not even a fan of displaying shoes but these are different IMO

View media item 1867302

NaCl levels rising as the pics flow in
Still no shipping from my *soon to be canceled* ndc pair..

Last edited:
@GamerG you have zero cracking or chipping after 5 wears? That's impressive, you been walking on ya hands or something?
laugh.gif
nope.. i dont wear them while driving..

going to the store.. i put them on them.. 

While walking.. I dont do any running and I make sure no one runs their store carts near me.. I give them the Luigi stare and that thrwarts people off. 

My pair came in yesterday, nothing short of a masterpiece..... Like nephew J said you just want to look at them and keep them out the box....
I'm definitely doubling up, these shoes should be displayed.. I'm not even a fan of displaying shoes but these are different IMO

I want to know when will Nike make mirrors that don't peel? I wonder if they even care, since they keep selling out anyway

Last edited:
I want to know when will Nike make mirrors that don't peel? I wonder if they even care, since they keep selling out anyway.

probably wont unless they decide to mass produce them. i think they might do 1 or so more colors then move on to the next theme. doesnt make sense to R&D a "fix" if its almost done.

probably wont unless they decide to mass produce them. i think they might do 1 or so more colors then move on to the next theme. doesnt make sense to R&D a "fix" if its almost done.
There is a rumor of A gold mirror dropping sometime this year.

thanks good looking out

only if there's no chrome fade, just made it red chrome or black chrome, i saw a custom red chrome foam but now i can't find it
i seen a PS one.. but not a custom one.. if you can find that.. i need to find out who did that..

probably wont unless they decide to mass produce them. i think they might do 1 or so more colors then move on to the next theme. doesnt make sense to R
There is a rumor of A gold mirror dropping sometime this year.

would be interesting... i think the blue might be the best of the "fade" chrome looks. its has the blue chrome exhaust tips appeal.

would be interesting... i think the blue might be the best of the "fade" chrome looks. its has the blue chrome exhaust tips appeal.
I totally agree with this, blue mirrors and Kobe 9 Masterpiece are two shoes I literally just love to look at.  

For what's it worth, we all keep speculating, assuming, being overly careful and scared our pairs will chip ( myself included lol). But strictly speaking in terms of this thread I haven't seen one solid review or any review at that of anyone wearing these consistently and actually showing these peel or chip. We gotten google photos that could just be replicas that peeled, we also got video and photos of initial flaws right out the box from some people , but no one at least YET have really wore these and confirmed these aren't durable. Now I'm not saying these won't crack peel and chip but just trying to pump some positivity into our pairs we got!

Last edited:
For what's it worth, we all keep speculating, assuming, being overly careful and scared our pairs will chip ( myself included lol). But strictly speaking in terms of this thread I haven't seen one solid review or any review at that of anyone wearing these consistently and actually showing these peel or chip. We gotten google photos that could just be replicas that peeled, we also got video and photos of initial flaws right out the box from some people , but no one at least YET have really wore these and confirmed these aren't durable. Now I'm not saying these won't crack peel and chip but just trying to pump some positivity into our pairs we got!

naw i posted this from the Team Posite thread. im not sure what he did that day but he did wear them for a few hrs. the material seems to not like creases :lol:

Those blue chromed blend into the silver in person very nicely, joints are fire. Too bad for that chipping issue though :smh:

Yup. My joint creased/chipped within the first few hours of wearing :frown:

View media item 1854489On each shoe, on each side

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom