FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
So, I'm the only one who likes the Northern Lights? Dope, more for me.

More of a "I need to buy first day" blue
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Someone mentioned to me that those ASG foams look like a bunched up blue bedsheet and now that's all I can see :x

I think I'm digging the ASGs. I think they'll look great with shorts in sunlight. If I can cop on discount I'll be all over them.

Got my holos today... looks good in person. Are sole protectors legit? Id definately keep these icy if i can. Havent worn my GF either. Lol .

These pics aren't looking that great to me.
As of now, I'm just focusing on the caro foams (look more powder blue to me to be honest).

Im trying to figure out how NSW went from Peelposites, Gone Fishings, Holograms and those sexy beast known as blue chromeposites..... To this nonsense known as the nothing  lights...
mean.gif

Those had to be Gentry's idea of a joke before he went off to nike golf

Im trying to figure out how NSW went from Peelposites, Gone Fishings, Holograms and those sexy beast known as blue chromeposites..... To this nonsense known as the nothing  lights...:smh:

Those had to be Gentry's idea of a joke before he went off to nike golf
yup, thankfully there's the caros tho

They should have made the blue chromes this years ASG colorway.

Those northern lights is
sick.gif
If they did that it would be an uproar over nike doing the same thing back2back....Then i would be pissed cause i couldnt get them, they did the right thing and made this nonsense the ASG shoe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom