FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I'd like to see a reverse pink foam one. Meaning all black with pink accents (swoosh, penny logos, pull tabs).
woudlnt that be similar to  yeezys (black sole orsomething else) or fishes (green painted to black)?

It might be similar. Im thinking of the pink foam ones and just flipping where the pink was to black and vice versa. The yeezys had a few minor details that I would not include on these pink flips im describing.

SHARPIE PACK SIZE 8 AND 10

350 on citygear + $8 shipping

VIP members pay 315 + shipping but you can add something i think to get shipping free

Probably not. Collabs don't mean good things for us when it comes to foams :frown:

Too bad... maybe they'll do a limited release in Staten Island/Shaolin haha

should come with the video game too.... loved that game :lol:

View media item 1888989

I had that game, not to many ppl know that game was redone by the developers. The original game was Thrill Kill, were you had to kill to get out of hell. But it was to much at the time, so they changed it to Wu Tang.. I remember Meth saying In a interview he didn't know they had a game coming out

Probably not. Collabs don't mean good things for us when it comes to foams :frown:

Too bad... maybe they'll do a limited release in Staten Island/Shaolin haha

should come with the video game too.... loved that game :lol:

View media item 1888989

I had that game, not to many ppl know that game was redone by the developers. The original game was Thrill Kill, were you had to kill to get out of hell. But it was to much at the time, so they changed it to Wu Tang.. I remember Meth saying In a interview he didn't know they had a game coming out

best decision :lol:

Print upper on the Wu's might be a little much for me to be honest...

Keep it simple with the Black / Yellow color up, maybe throw a Wu "W" on there someplace (Heel / Tongue) and they would be perfect...Even a colorway something along the lines of the Black / Yellow / Red Diadora x Rae x Packer F&F's would be fine...A print could dead this for me though...

Print upper on the Wu's might be a little much for me to be honest...

Keep it simple with the Black / Yellow color up, maybe throw a Wu "W" on there someplace (Heel / Tongue) and they would be perfect...Even a colorway something along the lines of the Black / Yellow / Red Diadora x Rae x Packer F&F's would be fine...A print could dead this for me though...

Upper should be black metallic

black nubuck eyelets

black carbon fiber

smoke sole with a yellow flake/speckle (kind of like the sole on the white OVO X)

black tongue with yellow stripes

Wu W on the back where the Penny logo would be

yellow swoosh on the eyelet

:pimp:

Thought caro foams were going to be an easy pass, wasn't even considering them. Now all these pics got me turning. I used to wear my electric blues to match my cam jersey but those unfortunately got too beat up. Man foams really making a comeback
Red pro
Blue pro
Caro
Wu tang
Gold speckle
Dooms allegedly
Oh yea and isn't there a USA colorway also coming out that hasn't been revealed? Seems promising

Back
Top Bottom