FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
for FTL theyre charging me tax, and shipping. is it me, or is it strange that they charge 7.99 shipping to your house....and also 7.99 instore pickup too? cause thats what i see. isnt instore free?
I believe they changed it cause I have done it b4 but tried to do it recently and it wasn't free. Smart move on there part though business wise

Straight to cart. Wow, times have changed.
laugh.gif
6kKsQKP.jpg

Straight to cart. Wow, times have changed. :lol:

Everyone's saving their money for the re-stocks and new releases during the all star weekend. These "Carolina's" will be sold out by Sunday for sure with the Carolina Panthers in the super bowl. I just can't front the money on them now. I did see the blue chromes on a guys feet yesterday at the mall and they are gorgeous in person. Nike is actually dropping dope foam color ways just at wrong times (New Years Eve, Week before All Star Weekend).

smfh. damn thats turrible bro. sorry to hear that
Ya I guess that's the new Nike.  Screw up, then give you a promo code that you can't use on anything worth while.  
theres a way u can make them eat their words if u want. theres a FSR sitting on NDC. u can wait a day or 2, and call back. it wont b considered a launch product anymore right?

for FTL theyre charging me tax, and shipping. is it me, or is it strange that they charge 7.99 shipping to your house....and also 7.99 instore pickup too? cause thats what i see. isnt instore free?
I believe they changed it cause I have done it b4 but tried to do it recently and it wasn't free. Smart move on there part though business wise
 smart for them business wise but makes no sense to consumers imo. i can just put in cart online, see which store will allow me to pickup, then just go out to that store and gett them that day, instead of waiting for them to get shipped to that store, paying them 7.99 to do so,l then end up going to that same store for pickup anyway. saves 7.99.

James  : Hi, my name is James. How may I help you? 
Ryan: Hi James, I have a 20% off code that I wanted to apply to my order today. The new system is weird, and I was unable to do it when I made the order. 
James: Hi there, Ryan! I'm sorry to hear about that. What was that 20% off code? 
Ryan
James: That promo code is working just fine and should be applicable to your order unless the order was for a launch product through the SNKRS app. SNKRS app purchase are not able to have promo codes applied to them. 
Ryan: I bought it online through the web browser 
James: Let me look into it and see if the Nike Air Foamposite was compatible with that promotional code. 
Ryan: I don't even think the product was on the app, I didn't see it when I searched for it yesterday to tell it to "notify me" 
James: It looks like that promo code excludes launch products and would be inapplicable to the Foamposite order. 
Ryan: Why aren't SNKRS purchases able to have codes applied? My friend had no problem using a promo code on the 72-10, or the Alternate 4's, why would the foamposites be excluded? 
Ryan: I have used promo codes on launch products as well. The reason I got the code is because you guys cancelled me PSNY order because the shoes were over sold. It was supposed to be a groomsman gift. I don't understand why I would be given a code that I can't use on a launch product. 
James: I'm sorry, but the system wouldn't allow me to apply this promo code to your purchase of the Foamposites
just save it for restock. these aint worth it the 20%

theres a way u can make them eat their words if u want. theres a FSR sitting on NDC. u can wait a day or 2, and call back. it wont b considered a launch product anymore right?
I saw an alert for it a second ago, but I don't see anything on the website or twitter.  I'm sure they would still come up with another BS excuse though, but its worth a try.  I'll probably go to the mall and pick them up and cancel my order.  At least I will get $20 rewards from Footlocker.

Being able to use discount codes on launch products was the beauty of having them, LOL. How long before the free shipping is history. Even at 20% off, with no middleman, Nike is still eating.

like i stated before, u wouldnt even need to wait for a restock if u dont wanna lol. theres basically a FSR on NDC. im thinking these will still b sitting come sunday or monday. u can just cancel your current order and order another pair in a day or 2.
Do you have the link? I'm not seeing what you are seeing.
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-foamposite-one-shoe/pid-10365482/pgid-10978232

there should be a FSR. i currently have an 11 sitting in my cart. I got a pair from shoepalace for 239 shipped so i probably wont cop from ndc, which would be like 250 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom