FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
They aren't crazy limited. They're just not available at a lot of chains so if you don't live in an area with a boutique that consistently gets QS releases (or rarer) then you're out of luck. For example, the DMV largely has no boutiques so there are very few spots to cop from. But if you're around some boutiques they're getting them. The chains (outside of NYC or NJ) aren't getting them so that shafts most of us. I think it's likely that there are a lot more pairs of these than people think, but I'm not an insider.

Makes sense I guess, I guess it's the swoosh thing now, limited releases go to boutiques so we can get raped by them if we really want a limited shoe nowadays.

Makes sense I guess, I guess it's the swoosh thing now, limited releases go to boutiques so we can get raped by them if we really want a limited shoe nowadays.
Yeah, at least some Nike stores are getting them. The OVOs are really the ones we don't have a chance to get straight from Nike unless you're in a major city or lucky enough to win the raffle online. Oh well.

Shoe Gallery in miami only getting 12 pairs....not sure if anyone else getting any stock out here?

Any of my Atlanta NTers know how Nike Lenox usually looks on these type of releases. Debating if going up at 930 is to late

I plan to be outside Nike Georgetown at 8 am or earlier tomorrow. They don't open till 10 so I'm bringing some books to read.
You'd be wasting ur time my dude....line formed hours ago. There was about 20 chairs around the side, this is at 8 pm. 

They have less than 40 pairs so its gonna be tough. If ur going at 8 expect not to get em

I was debating, if I should get them or not, but since I have the Galaxies and the Mirrors, I went ahead.

It was a bit difficult to get them online in Europe, but I managed!

I was debating, if I should get them or not, but since I have the Galaxies and the Mirrors, I went ahead.

It was a bit difficult to get them online in Europe, but I managed!

Flexing a little huh?J/K. Glad u copped. I'm goin for em in the morn, then trading them for something decent. I hate these ASGs. Awful.

You'd be wasting ur time my dude....line formed hours ago. There was about 20 chairs around the side, this is at 8 pm. 

They have less than 40 pairs so its gonna be tough. If ur going at 8 expect not to get em
Dammmmmm. Out here in la nobody cares about them. They gonna sit here for sure. Ain't nobody talking about it

Dammmmmm. Out here in la nobody cares about them. They gonna sit here for sure. Ain't nobody talking about it

I'm sure yall aint flooded either. Stores are gettin em, but not many pairs. These aint gonna sit, even as ugly as they are. Public dictates the value and its fairly high.

I forgot that people honor ******** like that. Well, I'll see what the line--err, ghost chair--situation is like at Major too. I decided to go at 6 to be a little safer but thanks for the heads up. I'm not going to not go after all the time I've spent calling places about these.

I'm out here. I'm like the 20th person, counting the chairs. But idk how many ppl those chairs are counted for, nahmean? When these bammas hop out the car come opening time, I'll see if imma stay. Probably have enough time to head home to try online

I'm out here. I'm like the 20th person, counting the chairs. But idk how many ppl those chairs are counted for, nahmean? When these bammas hop out the car come opening time, I'll see if imma stay. Probably have enough time to head home to try online
b prepared to see what nikedc is bout lol. there's gonna be 20 ppl plus another 50 hoping out and nobody there to regulate it. its the same reseller circle that let's their ppl cut everytime. did it twice and never again

b prepared to see what nikedc is bout lol. there's gonna be 20 ppl plus another 50 hoping out and nobody there to regulate it. its the same reseller circle that let's their ppl cut everytime. did it twice and never again
Yeah man. You were right. Tons of linecutters, ghost chairs, etc. at least I got to meetup with OFreshOne though.

Nike DC is one of the worst places I've ever been for a hard to find foamposite or jordan release. ONE OF THE WORST.

I carted and that reserve pretty much means nothing with sns anymore. Still a race to checkout.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom