FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
last three sales are 285, 325 and 305. not sure where you are seeing 350 bud.. after ebay fees, paypal fees and shipping you aren't making squat.

So I guess they taking losses on eBay for these that just came out lol ... Those sellers are making profit around $50 believe that .. Some are happy with that while some want the yeezy resell come up

So I guess they taking losses on eBay for these that just came out lol ... Those sellers are making profit around $50 believe that .. Some are happy with that while some want the yeezy resell come up
def taking losses. and they are definitely not making 50 bucks.

Impulse buy, copped the platinums using at $20 ftl reward...literally just woke up and decided to check them out. These are my first foams ever

Could not agree more. If I don't like it, I just send it back. I give enough money to Nike on a monthly basis anyways haha
Yeah I got to see them in person too. Their return policy is awesome . Impulse buy , first foamposites ever

Picked up my pair in store at City Gear. Quality is very good on my pair. Wish the snakeskin pattern trim wasn't shiny but it's not too bad. Overall shoe looks great, colors pop. The laces are really long though, even if you go to the last eyelet.

Yeah I got to see them in person too. Their return policy is awesome . Impulse buy , first foamposites ever

Yup, same here, never owned Foamposites before so this will be.....interesting

Question for foam owners. Are these shoes durable? Do they create easily?

IMO they are the one of the most durable sneakers out and creasing is next to none compared to other sneakers. They have the build to stay fresh for a long time.

Last edited:

Being that these are Yeezy Foams, I'm sure they will create quite a bit...:nerd:

Just picked up raffle pair. 2 stores at mall had FCFS with no lines. Chicago area.
These have a 'classic' look to them, the color combo flows nicely (I know they were copying Yeezys) but these aren't so contemporary to me IMO

was gonna pass.... then saw some place start selling out and I was like screw it! nike.com it is. Will return if I don't like em

Back
Top Bottom