FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
more people wear foams unlaced than laced.. its the style of the kick imo

Last edited:
Nice work, keep us updated.

My acetoned thermals will forever stay 98% done, i severely underestimated the amount of elbow grease needed
:lol:

For the guys that have the platinum pro, how do they fit? I tried on the 9 and the inner side was hurting so I went a half size up but I got a good inch in the toe so I'm debating to swap back for a 9. Was the pain I was feeling normal or is half size up the way to go? Ty

Go blue and white bro, those would be flames

Twitter app blue foam pros with white graphic on heels and black soles, faint accents of red lol

For the guys that have the platinum pro, how do they fit? I tried on the 9 and the inner side was hurting so I went a half size up but I got a good inch in the toe so I'm debating to swap back for a 9. Was the pain I was feeling normal or is half size up the way to go? Ty
foam pro usually tts, foam ones seem to run a,lil smaller imo... mite hv to break dem in?

Many people go a half size up for foams. I'd say you're fine. The toes aren't going to curl up at the end, and you're probably not going to be doing anything too active in them where a perfect fit would really matter. I'd say just go with the comfiest fit.

foam pro usually tts, foam ones seem to run a,lil smaller imo... mite hv to break dem in?

That's what I was thinking based on what people have been saying but I wasn't sure since it was pressing kjnda hard on the inside. I'll see if foot action will let me swap.

Yeah, it's most definitely the unlaced look with foams for me

i don't od like this tho 

Last edited:
That's what I was thinking based on what people have been saying but I wasn't sure since it was pressing kjnda hard on the inside. I'll see if foot action will let me swap.
:lol: i said the same exact thing to another dude few pages bac, if it fits too tight, size up... jus because some people go tts doesnt mean you HAVE to :lol: if it hurt after not even 5min how do you think you gon wear it ?? :lol: keep your .5 up

Update on blue mirrors!! Wore them for the 5th time yesterday... still no chippin or crackin!! Casual use only of course... Even wore them while driving!!! Lol

Nike don't play when you call to cancel a order they force ship them ... I called twice before my pair even shipped out they sent request to warehouse twice to stop the shipping and they still shipped .. Crazy I got a pair with no tax and free shipping ... Nike making me work for that refund smh

What do you mean by switching up?

They switched up the releases date last minute.

Nothing was switched up. For some reason, not all Foams move the way they used to. These weren't a massed produced shoe. Store had them, but it's not like they had a million pairs. It was a normal allotment. The "WOW" effect of Foams have worn off on some "consumers" *coughs*hypebeast*coughs*. Truth be told, those ugly ASG Foams only sold because they were crazy limited. If they would have gotten a wide release, they would have had the same fate as most recent foams. I think that this is a good thing. I used to hate the days when most decent color foams would sale out and you had to resort to resellers. These still being available is GREAT!!!

Now the WuTang pair, hide the women and children. That will be an ugly release.

So they didn't switch up the release date last minute? Because they did....I agree with you on everything else.

Yeah, it's most definitely the unlaced look with foams for me

i don't od like this tho 
Yeah, that's how the dude had them... all sloppy looking like that, if not worse (his were janky all the way to the bottom eyelets). I'll also go unlaced occasionally depending on my mood (and if I'm wearing them w/ shorts), but I try to keep them somewhat clean looking.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a reliable release schedule for Foam 1's for 2016!?

I've looked all over the Internet and the info seems to be scattered at best!?

Thanks in advance!!! Reps will be handed out [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom