FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Tan Yeezy 1 >>>>>>>>> Any other Yeezy

Think its why tans are my favorite. Would have dyed that liner pink haf i copped for retail

Totally disagree, Nike Yeezy's looked nice as hell to me, now the ones with Adidas all are lame looking
I'm the total opposite. I didn't like the look of any of the Nikes, al the RO looked decent mainly because it masked all of the textures, etc. I hate the 750s but I don't mind the 350 because their more practical to me.

Red pros are so sick. Comparing the Red Octobers to them is blasphemy and saying the ROs are better is preposterous! IMO of course.

Man why April? :lol:

Need these joints but don't know about the $230 after buying what should be 2 pairs of 12s. :smh:

Especially April 16th. April 20 something I might be able to fade.

Last edited:
Those red pros might have to be my first foams in a minute
I got into Foams around 2010/2011? (Royals Drop) looked back at older releases and fell in love with the red pro's, was really happy to find out these were getting a retro, even tho it's a little different from the first pair. Last pair I bought were the Crimsons I think lol after that they started making those garbage foams with print and crap.

Got 8 pair of foams, these will be my 9th

Only foam I really want for the remainder of the year are Dooms. I need to have those once again. I wore them like crazy when they first came out. I might be in the minority here but I'm not a fan of the Red Pros. You guys can enjoy them. I still want to see what the Wu-Tang foams look like.

Last edited:
I got into Foams around 2010/2011? (Royals Drop) looked back at older releases and fell in love with the red pro's, was really happy to find out these were getting a retro, even tho it's a little different from the first pair. Last pair I bought were the Crimsons I think lol after that they started making those garbage foams with print and crap.

Got 8 pair of foams, these will be my 9th
yea they won't be the same, but they should still be a dope sneaker.

What is it with you and the plat pros ??    seems like your're putting them up against everything 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom