FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Wonder how that "crackle" texture/patter is applied? Like "pre-cracked" chromes, or more like GF or Hologram...?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Still in either way

Last edited:

Sorry for the quick topic switch but for those with either of the mirror foams...do they fit slightly bigger than your other foams? I was just wondering bc i noticed with the suedes I could wear a half size down from my normal foamposite one size. Granted, the difference is not all that noticeable....it's probably more of a "me problem" because I feel like my foot size is a 10.75 or something.
for me some foams do fit differently depending on the mold used.. the sharpies are uncomfy in my normal size so for any foam that fits that mold id go half size up (for me).. I believe the blue mirrors use that same mold and i bought those .5 up too

for me some foams do fit differently depending on the mold used.. the sharpies are uncomfy in my normal size so for any foam that fits that mold id go half size up (for me).. I believe the blue mirrors use that same mold and i bought those .5 up too
Thank you! This is actually very helpful and if it's the mold then that probably explains why i notice an inconsitency in the fit of foam ones. I always had this "issue" but i thought maybe it was just me being weird. Glad to know someone else notices it.

Thank you! This is actually very helpful and if it's the mold then that probably explains why i notice an inconsitency in the fit of foam ones. I always had this "issue" but i thought maybe it was just me being weird. Glad to know someone else notices it.

I have noticed. Silver volt foams fit really sung. Any of the swede foams fit the same. I seem to have a better fit with pro's. The He got game foams from the pack were the best fitting foams I have had.

I don't know what they are doing with the mold, but hopefully they figure it out.

I remember those sitting at Marshalls going down to as low as 30 something. Good times. Interesting to see them coming back

Oh yeah everyone's favorite thing on foams is back... Suede :smokin

I'm thinking that he means the nubuck eyestay in this case. It'll be Navy.

They sound like they could be clean, but didn't he previously mention a pattern on the upper?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom