FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
heard mixed reviews on the sneakers app as far as being able to cop on release day.
Snkrs app is glitchy but you can cop mostly anything on there that's not draw/raffle. Just make sure you got a nike+ accts add your card info and Size and keep trying. Took me a while to get cement 4s but you should get anything GR with app

Come June I am going to have a ton of BRED cw's in the closet lol.  Copping these next week and the flu games in May and I got the Kobe Achilles 

Come June I am going to have a ton of BRED cw's in the closet lol.  Copping these next week and the flu games in May and I got the Kobe Achilles 
You can never have enuff BRED CW when your dealing in Jays, or Nike in general, or anything truthfully. 

LAWDDDDDD 
pimp.gif

anyone noticed how the older foams are just way more comfortable than the new ones..  

The new models look and feel real cheap. Nowhere near the same shoe.

Random question regarding another universally mocked and despised Foam: Anyone with the "Concord"/"Free Willys" have yellowing happening on the toungues & eyestays?

They started to turn yellow on the wall. It looked real bad.

Metallic red from a few years ago kill these. They look fake.

Last edited:
My local Footaction/F23 restocked the blue mirrors, was able to cop my size 11. I also copped the University Blue from the same place two weeks ago.

What preorder did y'all go through? There's a dude on eBay with preorders for $265 shipped. I'm kinda skeptical even though he has 100% positive feedback, I've never did eBay preorder before.

Back
Top Bottom