FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

UPS my choice keeps packages from being left or stolen from a porch, which was the issue.
my teal 4s were left at the discretion of my driver at my backdoor, in the bronx in NYC. and it was linked to mychoice. had to call the supervisor for my local facility and complain because the dude left it when it needed sig. that was the only time that issue happened tho. but thats a whole other story lol
you requested a hold for will call and they still delivered it? That's never happened with me before. Kinda makes it useless if they not honoring your requests...
it happens. human error.
i have had Fedex still deliver a couple of packages when i requested them to be held at a local facility.
i have also had USPS deliver a package to me without me signing even though signature confirmation was required by the shipper.
I've had plenty of shipping mishaps but that's a new one and i want no parts of it, LOL. I signed up for mychoice after the ship to store jig died for me. UPS returned obsidians when they claimed the couldn't find the FA at my local mall
eyes.gif
holy cow! did the guy check the mall directory/map?
laugh.gif

The sad thing about that Wu-Tang themed Foamposite shoe cannot be considered official since it doesn't have a Wu-Tang logo on it although they're in the group's gimmick colors.

so check this out...

i ordered the red foams off nike

was set for delivery today when i last checked tracking on monday

i wake up today and i check my email and i get the "your item was delivered" email

so im like huh no it wasnt yet

i check the tracking says delivered yesterday

but

it states "left at door" at 7:05pm

so UPS dude shows up with it doesnt ring the bell or anything no one signs for it and leaves it on the steps

now obviously no one at my house nor myself accepted the package

so someone took it off the steps because i live in brooklyn anyone could have taken it from a random person walking by or a lady collecting cans

now at that time dude was ending his run so he just got lazy and tossed it on my steps and bounced

call nike and of course shoe is sold out so they refunded me

im like ive NEVER had UPS deliver and not get a signature nike was just like you have to request signature from UPS im like since when? because that leaves you wide open to fraud

she was like just speak to UPS

I mean..good for Nike refunding you...but damn...

so check this out...

i ordered the red foams off nike

was set for delivery today when i last checked tracking on monday

i wake up today and i check my email and i get the "your item was delivered" email

so im like huh no it wasnt yet

i check the tracking says delivered yesterday

but

it states "left at door" at 7:05pm

so UPS dude shows up with it doesnt ring the bell or anything no one signs for it and leaves it on the steps

now obviously no one at my house nor myself accepted the package

so someone took it off the steps because i live in brooklyn anyone could have taken it from a random person walking by or a lady collecting cans

now at that time dude was ending his run so he just got lazy and tossed it on my steps and bounced

call nike and of course shoe is sold out so they refunded me

im like ive NEVER had UPS deliver and not get a signature nike was just like you have to request signature from UPS im like since when? because that leaves you wide open to fraud

she was like just speak to UPS

just curious how come you didnt get a pair through one of the local footlocker stores plus you would have got a discount since you work for them

sorry to hear about that bro

i would have a chat with the driver if you know who it is

Last edited:
I mean..good for Nike refunding you...but damn...

Exactly lol

just curious how come you didnt get a pair through one of the local footlocker stores plus you would have got a discount since you work for them

sorry to hear about that bro

i would have a chat with the driver if you know who it is

I don't get first dibs/holds at stores unfortunately as I'm not in house staff at any specific location

Plus I was so busy with stuff I kinda wasn't on top of the release(raffle wise) so went the snkrs route and scored

But I have to do the whole raffle jig just like others I just when I win can get a single pair on discount if I win multiples have to pay full on the additional(30 day wait period for a discount on the same shoe between purchases)

When I see my regular driver I'll speak to him but I'm more than sure he called out or something and it wasn't him like dude legit gives me daps when I see him and he's just delivering on my block and has nothing for me lol

Agreed, was so disappointed after seeing them at my local store. From the pics on here I thought the print was dominant over the whole shoe. Its not even really visible. Def. a mistake passing 

How do you agree then think the total opposite? Lmao

Back
Top Bottom