FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Just got my Penny Pack and the quality stinks. It looks like there are 2 burn marks on the 6s. Gonna return them. Immediately regretted copping so not a big loss. The glue job on the soles of the Sharpies is suspect as well, but nothing out of the ordinary.

View media item 2020847View media item 2020848

since you pointed this out, it makes me wonder how the flights will be like when i get them in...i went half with a buddy the other day with the restock on SNKRS

You're joking right? You mean the black/ volts that sat on shelves for like $50 back in the day for like 2 years? Nah, please leave the volts in vault.
Those did sit forever but I would like a pair now, I used to think they were hideous

pre-owned for $180 a good buy?...

s-l1600.jpg

Just got my Penny Pack and the quality stinks. It looks like there are 2 burn marks on the 6s. Gonna return them. Immediately regretted copping so not a big loss. The glue job on the soles of the Sharpies is suspect as well, but nothing out of the ordinary.

how much did you pay?  when they first came out i had to inspect all the pairs and was finally satisfied with the foamposites. fast fwd 8 months flew by and decided to wear the 6s from the pack and i notice the  top surface of the toe box area was dented in. it wasnt smooth like the other shoe. went to a footlocker to exchange and the lady, who must of been on the rag was telling me to just buy the pack. i walked out and i went to another store where they welcomed the exchange.

how much did you pay?  when they first came out i had to inspect all the pairs and was finally satisfied with the foamposites. fast fwd 8 months flew by and decided to wear the 6s from the pack and i notice the  top surface of the toe box area was dented in. it wasnt smooth like the other shoe. went to a footlocker to exchange and the lady, who must of been on the rag was telling me to just buy the pack. i walked out and i went to another store where they welcomed the exchange.

To be fair...those defects are so small it borders on nitpicking :lol:

Im pretty sure my pairs got something w/ em.

To be fair...those defects are so small it borders on nitpicking
laugh.gif

Im pretty sure my pairs got something w/ em.
Sounds more like buyers remorse

Back
Top Bottom