FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Bread wasn't right for the Red pros. Other than those haven't been feeling any of the CWs this summer.

University blue just restocked on snkrs
whats your snkrs app configuration cuz i dont get notifications when restocks happen

Make sure you are following the shoes you like, but the shoes I have highlighted with the heart icon. I noticed I get alerts about those shoes when they restocked. That's how I got the alert about red pros restocking this coming Thursday

Make sure you are following the shoes you like, but the shoes I have highlighted with the heart icon. I noticed I get alerts about those shoes when they restocked. That's how I got the alert about red pros restocking this coming Thursday

How are you doing this? The Snkrs app on my phone doesn't have a heart icon or anything for me to highlight or follow a shoe. For example the red pros you said that are restocking, when I go back to the red pros on the Snrks app it's just a faded box that says " sold out", there's nothing else to click etc.

How are you doing this? The Snkrs app on my phone doesn't have a heart icon or anything for me to highlight or follow a shoe. For example the red pros you said that are restocking, when I go back to the red pros on the Snrks app it's just a faded box that says " sold out", there's nothing else to click etc.
If you're using a iOS device, you can left swipe from your 'feed' or 'discover' tabs and it will reveal the 'heart' . Also double clicking the shoe's pic will 'favorite' or 'heart' it as well.

If you're using a iOS device, you can left swipe from your 'feed' or 'discover' tabs and it will reveal the 'heart' . Also double clicking the shoe's pic will 'favorite' or 'heart' it as well.
Thanks, im using Andriod and the heart icon is placed in either the top or bottom, of the pic of the shoe....

Thanks, im using Andriod and the heart icon is placed in either the top or bottom, of the pic of the shoe....
Yeah, it's a bit more obvious on Android. On iOS they kind of hide that feature, only mention the 'how to' when you first install it.

Yeah, i saw that when the app was still just for IOS.. i playing around and i saw the heart and the check....

I saw those Red Pros yesterday they really didnt do it for me...Im just waiting for the Oly joints

i thought i did that already, maybe it was just the jordans i favorited. ill check when i get home. Thanks!

That sole 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom