FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
it's not a well planned event.

Went Saturday. I've read their FAQ twice on friday and it clearly stated "guests wouldn't be able to purchase but can participate in other activities". When I showed up with my buddy he was denied entry coz it's "no guests". I quickly tap on the FAQ page to prove to them and guess what? THE FAQ CHANGED!!!!!!!! The "guest" portion of the FAQ is deleted WTF. Did they realize the stupid box they built was too small to fit more ppl? Or they were afraid one confirmed person will bring their fam there for a picnic?

shoes selection were meeeeeh. The 3 days early release of oly foams and blue pros were meeeeh. Basically any shoes you see inside (except gold xi low which were OOS when i was there), if you wanted it when they were released, you would have gotten it w/o any problems.

shoe cases, just charge ppl extra $35-50 as an option IF you didn't win it. SMH

bottomline, there's pretty much nothing exclusive about this event. For "exclusive" sh*t like the gold xi, shoe cases, you had to be that special one to get it.

Just read today at 5pm it becomes FCFS (welp so much for exclusiveness). maybe they'll try to dump more stocks and cases will be easier to get, who knows.

Last edited:

Hate you my man.  
nthat.gif
lol

Back
Top Bottom