FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Anyone know of a Sz 13 pair of the university blue foams are? I didn't get them on release and I want them now. Wanted to trade for optic yellows straight up since I came up on a brand new 2nd pair but I'm sure it's not happening.

Copped for my youngest sons birthday.  Will be his 1st pair of foams.  I passed on a pair for myself on release day and allowed myself to get cart jacked on EB.  Immediate regret followed. Caved today and went to the mall for the first time in 2016 and got that size 12. *sigh*

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Ok.. I copped the Metallic 5s, the Oly Uptempos and copped the pure plats when they were on sale for $125

$227 shipped from ShelfLife would round out my July but I have no history with them and never heard of them... what's the verdict on them NT? Looks straight.. pics of the store are on Google

Seems like the cheapest route cuz I doubt these will last long enough to go on sale and I wasn't paying $250+tax after my other purchases... or I could wait and cop from Afew Friday with the 10% code meaning it'd be $226 + whatever Paypal will charge to convert from overseas funds to US

Any other overseas sites dropping Friday or is ShelfLife the next best route?

Last edited:
Tried like 5 times to use my credit card on Shelf Life and it kept getting rejected. Tried a few different cards too. Ended up just going through PayPal and it worked fine.

International orders always look skeptical to a bank. That's the one good thing about paypal, they literally are a pay pal :lol:

You have to call your bank beforehand and let them know your making international purchases. They will then lift the restrictions. Plus, your banks international surcharge is better than PayPal.

You have to call your bank beforehand and let them know your making international purchases. They will then lift the restrictions. Plus, your banks international surcharge is better than PayPal.

Thanks man. Good to know. In the end it's probably easier to just pay the extra $10 in this situation but it's definitely good info to know in the case of a larger transaction. Repped.

cant believe i bought oly's,  V's and plats all in the same month.

but the olympics are one of my favorite shoes right now! i want to buy aanother pair to keep on ice after i rock the crap out of one pair haha

Back
Top Bottom