FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

This OLy's are soo fresh.. i havent sole protected these yet but when i get to them.. they will be fresh!!!.. forever..

Anyone who thsoe who bought foamposites for $125 on villa.. did any of your pairs ship.. Im still waiting for shipping info. I really want yhese platinums for half off.. even though i amy find someone to paint the uppers with the olympic coating but same color.. these things are soo clean.
I ordered Pure Platinum's from RuVilla when they were 50% off.  Mine already shipped last week, expected to be here Tuesday/Wednesday.  Looking forward to getting them!

This OLy's are soo fresh.. i havent sole protected these yet but when i get to them.. they will be fresh!!!.. forever..

Anyone who thsoe who bought foamposites for $125 on villa.. did any of your pairs ship.. Im still waiting for shipping info. I really want yhese platinums for half off.. even though i amy find someone to paint the uppers with the olympic coating but same color.. these things are soo clean.

My pure plats came in Friday

BTW, what do you use to sole protect? The stuff off sole protectors site? I've been meaning to try them out but haven't seen enough legit reviews

Hi new to the thread just wanted to share some pics of a fake pair for anyone to reference, only captured the parts that are unique to the shoe. I saw a vid on fake foams but it was kinda uninformative IMO so here they are of course without retail box. Sorry about pic quality I'm no photographer and cheap :wink:
View media item 2119035View media item 2119036View media item 2119037View media item 2119038View media item 2119039View media item 2119041View media item 2119043
Those are really bad fakes. there's better ones out there and even have real carbon fiber

Those fakes...
giphy.gif

When your able to pick up fish's and jets for under a bill you keep the roll going this is just that one that had 2 fuzzy pics I was willing to chance, got my $ back and putting it up in case it ends up on the bay again. Had another asshat back out on a $10 win for some mirrors understandable but not my prob he didn't put a reserve

Messed around with some filters to try to enhance the subtle iridescent effect on the white area on the olympics. It is so subtle that the camera cant pick it up. It seems to have the colors in a Bubble wand bubble if you put it in the sunlight. The surface texture breaks it up though so it isn't shiny plastic looking. It is sort of like the 10 Rios but it looks much better on the white foamposite than the Rios grey leather. It looks like the foamposite was made from pearls or something. The dark blue and red perfectly compliment the subtle colors on the white foam.
View media item 2118264

got my pair today and I can only agree, the white has a great pearl effect! I am debating, whether I should doube up or not!

The FTL and FA release calendar says the cobalt foam pros come out Thursday the 25th of August not the 26th

Saw some olympics in person those are nice
No bandwagon from thread didn't like how they looked in pics but in person they look extra nice compared to recent foam releases

I ordered Pure Platinum's from RuVilla when they were 50% off.  Mine already shipped last week, expected to be here Tuesday/Wednesday.  Looking forward to getting them!
hmm.. mines have been in post review all week.. i guess its time to give them a call

My pure plats came in Friday

BTW, what do you use to sole protect? The stuff off sole protectors site? I've been meaning to try them out but haven't seen enough legit reviews
my mileage has been great.. i actually just finished protecting my oly's.. ill post some photos of them later on.. i fits not applied correctly.. you will not have a great time.. My 2010 eggplants one layer basicaly lasted over two years of wear for me.

my mileage has been great.. i actually just finished protecting my oly's.. ill post some photos of them later on.. i fits not applied correctly.. you will not have a great time.. My 2010 eggplants one layer basicaly lasted over two years of wear for me.

What product do you use?

Couldn't justify the $250+tax price tag on the Oly's.  Love foams overall though...

Rocked my black suede and gold ones a few times only, but mainly giving kick time to the Holos...fav pair next to the DBs

My pair just got here from Shelf life (copped on release day, located in ATL). These look great. Also I've purchased from Shelf life before so i knew they were legit but i do not remember the shipping being that quick WOW! 100% Satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom