FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Really nice shoe, but that price really does hurt to look at. I have a pair from the golden air event that I admire and am hesitant to wear since I got the special case with them.

At $270-ish after taxes in CA for an extra pair to beat though, I may just beat these and throw whatever random sneaker is my flavor of the month at the time in the case lol

Thought about the Red Pros but I been boosting lately and I still need to off my Red Octobers I never wear

It would be cool if a player on Team USA who doesn't have a Nike signature line wore the Foamposite Olympics in one of these games in Rio.

Man these run super small I got my usual 10.5 and they are super uncomfortable like somehi g is pushing on the top of my toes. Sucks because these are so nice in person

Last edited:
maybe mine are defective like the shape in making them push on the top of my feet
It sucks cuz I was going to order a pair of holos from goat but now I'm hesitant that they won't fit

Last edited:
Man these run super small I got my usual 10.5 and they are super uncomfortable like somehi g is pushing on the top of my toes. Sucks because these are so nice in person
I've had to size up too.  I'm an 11 in most brands but with 50% of the Nikes I get, 11.5 is more comfortable.

I've had to size up too.  I'm an 11 in most brands but with 50% of the Nikes I get, 11.5 is more comfortable.

Sound just like me sz 11 is my true sz but over the last few years I have to get 11.5 cuz everything is cut narrow/small I thought it was my foot growing a bit but all my old stuff from years ago fits good still but all the new stuff Nike making these days I gotta get 11.5 and some I even have to get a 12. I have some shoes same shoe diff color and one pair is 11.5 and another color is a 12. Nike real inconsistent with sizing smh

2 weeks out on my Shelflife order and have no clue or indication of when I might get my pair. Hopefully next week, lol. Wouldn't order from them again even if pricing was 30% less.

Have you checked your tracking thru USPS ?

Hey man. I saw that was discussed previously but I'm not sure how to. I was only given the tracking number to use through Global Track & Trace which doesn't provide a lot of info. I tried using that tracking number on the UPS site the other day but got no info. Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Hey man. I saw that was discussed previously but I'm not sure how to. I was only given the tracking number to use through Global Track & Trace which doesn't provide a lot of info. I tried using that tracking number on the UPS site the other day but got no info. Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Just go to usps.com put in your tracking number and the info should show up. Once it hits stateside usps takes over shipping and tracking

that may be your issue, UPS(the brown and yellow people and website) and USPS(the federal red white and blue eagle people) are to different shippers, try usps.com and you should have better results with the tracking

Back
Top Bottom