FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

intersting.. i though they would do the white under foam paint on these new retros but im looking forward to seeing more photos.. Honesty if i get the new royals I prolly wont even rock them.. my 2011's are still iced out.
Same I will prob rock my 2011's more knowing I have a pair on ice

intersting.. i though they would do the white under foam paint on these new retros but im looking forward to seeing more photos.. Honesty if i get the new royals I prolly wont even rock them.. my 2011's are still iced out.
mine are too, its just the nubuck ripped a Lil bit

i went all out for these. Been searching for true deadstock with pull tab in place for a few years. Paid market value, but felt ok with that with the 3rd party authentication in place.

They remind me of those Dr Pepper foams that guy on YT did a couple years ago. Don't know if anyone would know who I'm talking about. Official is a little more matte. 

The date for the maroons changed till da 20th now?? All these release date moving smh

Hopefully those maroons will be my first pair of foams. Do foams usually have a draw or fcfs on ndc?

Last edited:

Might be all the way in
nthat.gif
  Definitely copping day 1.  These things are fire, can't wait to rock these this fall.

Back
Top Bottom