FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Not sure if i need the royals hv blue mirror n carolina already... kinda pointless

View media item 2192051Deadstock 07's(That I will wear very soon). Plus, these 07's were made in Taiwan and the quality really kills these current foams from 2010 to present. Taking these out the box, the foam is extremely stiff and more thicker then the current ones with that cheap thin foam that is very soft smh. Lastly, these feel more smuggler with that thick foam compared to my black yeezy foams, which was that thinner foam material. No need for the 2017's.

Last edited:
Good look B, as GamerG likes to say lightskinned Royals
mean.gif

View media item 2192051Deadstock 07's(That I will wear very soon). Plus, these 07's were made in Taiwan and the quality really kills these current foams from 2010 to present. Taking these out the box, the foam is extremely stiff and more thicker then the current ones with that cheap thin foam that is very soft smh. Lastly, these feel more smuggler with that thick foam compared to my black yeezy foams, which was that thinner foam material. No need for the 2017's.

Repped ...currently on my third pair; as mentioned the difference is night n day between Taiwan made 'Posite quality n the current ish

These aren't supposed to be straight royal either, OG/07/HOH have a very subtle pink/purple-ish hue from angles :smokin

*Worst case, might need that Barge*

hmm...seeing some pre orders at 250. Either they are fishing for early capital or the #s of these will be much higher than we expect.

the royals wil be got.. then i can take a photo for my 97's 07's 11's and 17's.. from dusty to icy..:smile:

Those kids Halloweens seem to be up on the ftl/fta apps for reservation. Not sure if nationwide but I'm in the NYC area.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom