FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
#NTchaindenim 
tired.gif

$600 from a retailer that only paid $325 or so for the pack......
mean.gif

those jeans on the previous page... nvm... i bought the pack like everyone else for the foams, sold the lil peenys same day in nyc craigslist = i paid retail for foams. Win Win IMO

I feel like majority of the lil penny love is coming from the under 20 demographic.

Different strokes... I have them in hand and can't wait to sell em

I feel like majority of the lil penny love is coming from the under 20 demographic.

Different strokes... I have them in hand and can't wait to sell em
Yea... I mean the details on them make them better? What, the basketball tongue and the shiny plastic on the back?

I don't think the shoes are terrible. I just don't like the price and they are definitely the worse looking of the 3 penny fusions.

The silhouette doesn't have a good flow to me and the toe box looks like the bottom was cut too short.

lets be honest. if the pack was split and each shoe ran the same numbers and $250 for the lil pennys and the foams, how long would the lil pennys sit for? all the dudes saying they love the pennys and they grew on them would walk right past them

Yea... I mean the details on them make them better? What, the basketball tongue and the shiny plastic on the back?

I don't think the shoes are terrible. I just don't like the price and they are definitely the worse looking of the 3 penny fusions.

The silhouette doesn't have a good flow to me and the toe box looks like the bottom was cut too short.

I agree. I will say mine seem to be flawless and well built. I thought the detail in the iced sole heel where it says Anfernee Penny Hardaway was a nice touch that I didn't know about. But if I saw them on sale at Foot Locker for $100 I wouldn't consider copping.

The most absurd comment has to by far be my man who compared people not liking the Lil Pennyposites to the initial reaction to the Foamposite One when it originally released though :lol:

One was a completely new silhouette with nothing like it before. The other is a fusion of other models that people will either love or hate. C'mon, b.

I agree. I will say mine seem to be flawless and well built. I thought the detail in the iced sole heel where it says Anfernee Penny Hardaway was a nice touch that I didn't know about. But if I saw them on sale at Foot Locker for $100 I wouldn't consider copping.

im saying tho... its Lil Penny's shoe not Anfernee Hardaway... shouldn't have said Anfernee Penny Hardaway... should have said "That was Tyra Banks fool" or something. Felt like that detail was a throw in just like them stars on the toe box were thrown on to go with the theme of the pack.

The quality/construction of them is A+ tho. Cant take that away from the shoe.

I, LIKE THE MAJORITY OF FOLKS THAT COPPED THE PACK, INITIALLY BOUGHT 'EM FOR THE FOAM ONES, BUT TO BE TOTALLY HONEST, I LIKE THE COMPLETE PACK,PERIOD. I MEAN, I DON'T SEE MYSELF COPPIN' ANYMORE OF THE LIL' PENNY POSITE COLORWAYS, BUT THIS ORLANDO COLORWAY IS BY FAR THE BEST LOOKIN' COLORWAY I'VE SEEN, AND I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO REGRETS BUYIN' THIS PACK... WILL DEFINITELY BE ROCKIN' 'EM SOON. HOLLA...

CED B.
Yup. Landed the pack below retail so I won't trip. Definitely like them better than the Rookies which to me couldn't even be saved by Galaxy print. Worst case, I can off the Lil Penny's down the line.

lets be honest. if the pack was split and each shoe ran the same numbers and $250 for the lil pennys and the foams, how long would the lil pennys sit for? all the dudes saying they love the pennys and they grew on them would walk right past them
Yup. It's a genius business decision on the part of Nike because the record will still show a sellout.

"Numbers don't lie, check the scoreboard."

Imagine people saying they didn't like the first pair of Foams.. to where they are now ! That's how people are going to be with the Lil Pennies down the line. Anything that's new.. it takes time for people to adjust to it.
When i first seen the foams back in 96,97 i was like.. this is an amazing shoe design.. the price just was out of this world.. $180.. people who got them were rich kids or drug dealers or bullies..lol

I'd buy them for a hundie. Things look/gelt like tanks and could take a beating. They didn't look bad and dude's pics a few pages back, but for me personally, they're just a shoe to ball in, not to wear leisurely.

And from day one I've loved the lil penny. Would I pay $250? No way. But if they were at a reasonable price under 200 then yes. With that said I'm hoping someone is willing to buy the foams at a nice price at this sneaker convention on Saturday so I can keep the lil penny haha

And from day one I've loved the lil penny. Would I pay $250? No way. But if they were at a reasonable price under 200 then yes. With that said I'm hoping someone is willing to buy the foams at a nice price at this sneaker convention on Saturday so I can keep the lil penny haha

I believe the Lil penny posites are retailing for $190. Theres 2 colorways releasing in June according to Footlockers calendar. Im not a fan of the shoe.
half cents > lil penny posites
by A LOT

Back
Top Bottom