FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Cobbler J 
smokin.gif

Finally got my Gone Fishing pair in today. The look brand new but they have a little yellowing on the bottom under the heels on both. I know no one would probably ever see it unless I have them off but any way to ice them back up ?? Was out the shoe game for a while so not real up to date on care products
For sure.. if these are DS but a little yellowing.. Theres a few methods..

Sole Sauce is really good by Fabes

Theres one sauce that i havent tried from that one kid who does sneaker restorations on youtube out of Texas

Or if youre cheap.. SalonCare 40 or 50 (if you know someone with a Cosmo license) from Sally's..

When i get yellowed DS shoes.. Indoor Method takes about 3-4 long sessions and then the ICE is back.. Ill post my GYM GREEN's and WEATHERS below

Looks like royals may be releasing the 13th stateside also. They are now on the citygear release calendar.

@GamerG What's the process? I have some sole sauce and I got a pair of concords that need the treatment.
1.) Preperation (for places that dont need to be sauce)

2.) Application (for applying the sauce on places where it needs to be sauced)

3.) Saran Wrap.. (Prevents the sauce from drying out as far)

4.) Light Source (UV AKA Sunlight or you can get some UV Bulbs.. Suns faster than Over-the-counter bulbs)

5.) Rinse Away (After your session)

Repeating 2-5 until desired results are met..

Times vary from amount of UV Exposure.. but its a multiple process after each application

gamerg gamerg definatly have to try this. If I had to guess they maybe have been worn once or twice and not for long. Repped for the help. Will post before and afters once I get back home and time to do it

@GamerG definatly have to try this. If I had to guess they maybe have been worn once or twice and not for long. Repped for the help. Will post before and afters once I get back home and time to do it
no problem.. it does take time.. but its worth it though.. doing that and adding sole protection afterwards in my Diddy Proactive Voice "Preserves My Icey"

View media item 2284296
View media item 2284298
I know regluing soles has been addressed the past few pages but wondering if the same applies when the carbon fiber is peeling. My 07 royals need some love and I'm fine doing it myself but I just want to make sure I'm not going to mess them up using the wrong product. Gonna try and cool out on purchases and focus on fixing up pairs with issue for the new year and this is project #1. Also might start icing up all my older pairs that have yellowing, word to gamerg gamerg

Foamdomes have always been trash to me but those Flightposite boots would be copped if they retroed

Foamdomes have always been trash to me but those Flightposite boots would be copped if they retroed

Interesting. Love my royal blue domes cause they just look like hulked up foams. These flightposites look too sleek streamlined and that zipper thing is not working for me.
Cool though. Whatever people like.

Back
Top Bottom