FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I'm just waiting for a graphic foam this year >.> I missed so much last year and all the years before because I knew nothing about shoes before.
quit while you're ahead lol. Save yourself money,time,stress etc haha

Last edited:
They should really do a homage year for posites and release things like a Carbon Fiber Foam I's, Royal Flightposite I's, and release classics like TB Flightposite I's, Volt Foam Pro's, and Flightposite III's... I'm dreaming though.

They should really do a homage year for posites and release things like a Carbon Fiber Foam I's, Royal Flightposite I's, and release classics like TB Flightposite I's, Volt Foam Pro's, and Flightposite III's... I'm dreaming though.

We dreaming tho....

Silver Surfers would cost a ton of money as a canadian. 250 USD (read it somewhere that it will be) is 338 CAD (probably will be 330 CAD according to other 250 USD shoes). So let's use the 330, the taxes in my province of Ontario is 13% total. Making it 373 CAD! (276 USD). It's just too much >.> 
You can get Ebates on it, probably won't still be 15% on the Canadian site by that time though.

nike should invest in 90s reebok ice sole tech, my '06 questions (S, as in multiples [ok like 2prs tbt
laugh.gif
]) still ice cold blue, dirty, but ice cold blue

They are only a year old. Report back to us next year if they are not yellow.
Fam I live in Seattle. Trust me as much as it rains out here they would've already started to yellow. Somebody gotta have a pair of 72-10s in here, right? Let us know if they're yellowing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom