FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
if they can be copped at 250 no tax ill get them.. i proly wont even wear em like that.. i like em but i wish these were ones and that the clear sole had a blue tint to them..

I'm disappointed in your battery life though, my G.

My day starts around 6am so my phone needs to be charged twice or so a day, plus - I have another phone.

Security system including cameras are under ADT.

I have two up front, two out back, and one on the inside of the house

Damn fam a little paranoid are we? I lived in Tampa for 2 years not that many burglaries in that area. :lol:

Nice setup though.

Last edited:
My day starts around 6am so my phone needs to be charged twice or so a day, plus - I have another phone.

Security system including cameras are under ADT.

I have two up front, two out back, and one on the inside of the house
Nice... is it that clean at night as well.. I gotta get more into the home security.. But i know imma be broke trying to get some 2k resolution level stuff as well as some night and audio capture as well

i wish i'd had cameras setup in my house, would've caught video of them taking my 48prs of shoes, nice setup, it will help you more than you'll ever know.

Photoshopped

17333860_439389943069586_4014600236168118272_n.jpg

Last edited:
Nice... is it that clean at night as well.. I gotta get more into the home security.. But i know imma be broke trying to get some 2k resolution level stuff as well as some night and audio capture as well

Skip some shoe pickups. Go with active monitor company or setup more passive cams, sensors, lights, app etc. Protect your Family and Home. Happens.
Some people laugh the security.
See who laughs when thing goes down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skip some shoe pickups. Go with active monitor company or setup more passive cams, sensors, lights, app etc. Protect your Family and Home. Happens.
Some people laugh the security.
See who laughs when thing goes down.
exactly.. the cameras will save lives and if something goes down you have that probable cause.

Back
Top Bottom