FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Its different from store to store tho. The mgr who's on the floor usually makes the call.
This is true lol for the first time ever at my FNL they are doing military discount new releases etc because the FA being build across from him saying they doing all discount on everything except QS items

Not bad for $215. Was kind odd because we usually get a ton of foams in my town but only had 60 between 2 stores but I luckily got the last 11.5. Might throw these on feet early
can you post a pic of the swoosh after a few wears? Just want to see if the swoosh is durable and not be scratched that badly

Last edited:
Since they didn't last on Nike, I wasn't able to terrorize the homie for his discount.
So I went to plan b and pinged my other homie for his footlocker discount but he let his boy blow it up due to the employee 50% that's going on right now.
If they last until April 1 then I'll be able to get them for the lower. Otherwise, I'm gonna just take the L. It's gonna b tuff tho cause I like em but I don't like the price.

I would wait, but my size 12 always gone before discounts come through, not worth the L to me, I need these in my life!

I don't blame you. I'm a 9.5 so I tend to do ok with quantity.
Also, I'm sure these won't go up a lot in resale so I'll try and be patient and wait for a sale that works for me.

Like I'm hoping eBay would come again with the 20% coupon at the very least.

new pics.........

the soles look like they have a little purple in them.

Look at the back of the shoe
mean.gif

ez pass for me
might be in a boat by myself, but these are hard white.
smokin.gif

not a fan of the carpetposites.. love the purple soel though.. if these were carpetless these would be nice..

Back
Top Bottom