FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
It's a wrap for foams
mean.gif

Only OG colorways moving forward.
thats where I'm at Js

Obviously overproduced silver surfer swooshes and wondered whatbhey could throw them on to make some extra coin.

Youre foam pro only from now on then papi :lol:

Nah I think I'm good wit foams....never thought that would happen...especially stayin in the DMV.

But Nike whored TF out of foams to where I only want to keep a few OG colorways and maybe a few special ones like the galaxy, paranorman.

I sold about 10 pair of foams this past month and not one regret.

I'll cop Royals every time they release though :pimp:

Youre foam pro only from now on then papi :lol:

Nah I think I'm good wit foams....never thought that would happen...especially stayin in the DMV.

But Nike whored TF out of foams to where I only want to keep a few OG colorways and maybe a few special ones like the galaxy, paranorman.

I sold about 10 pair of foams this past month and not one regret.

I'll cop Royals every time they release though :pimp:

Where did you sell them at NT, ebay, craigslist, those sneaker apps Goat, Stockx?

Also, did you get what you were asking for them or mostly lowball prices?

I love Foams, but Nike sure did their best to kill them. My friend is disgusted that Nike "whored" them out. He always mentions it to me.

I love Foams, but Nike sure did their best to kill them. My friend is disgusted that Nike "whored" them out. He always mentions it to me.

Nike has made some dope colors too. I've learned to take the good with the bad.

My issue with Nike is not the bad colorways. It is the no brainier colorways and retros they refuse to release.

Penny Home PE
Navy Foam Ones
Retro the other colorways of the Pros

Like c'mon already.

Last edited:
i needed the coppers and the eggplants. they could keep the optic yellows, white guccis, Ben Gordons. Even the Wools, but I might cop them when they sit and go on sale

i needed the coppers and the eggplants. they could keep the optic yellows, white guccis, Ben Gordons. Even the Wools, but I might cop them when they sit and go on sale

DS pairs haven't been bad on eBay for a while now. We need unattainable colors like the real volt pros

these foam colors in general, matter of fact for just about any nike/j will be hits, solid or mix/colorblocked

White blue silver/grey red black green purple

Any other color is too much imo. But if yall like orange, pink, yellow brown, other colors cool.

Back
Top Bottom