FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
The size 13 is crazy hard to find. Every link has sizes except mine. I slept on these. I will never listen to folks saying shoes will sit again. Going hard for eggplants tho. Congtats to those that copped.

Last edited:
The size 13 is crazy hard to find. Every link has sizes except mine. I slept on these. I will never listen to folks saying shoes will sit again. Going hard for eggplants tho. Congtats to those that copped.
I think they made these more limited then the recent iterations. Only reason I ain't cop is cuz I got db foams. Will be on point to get that 12.5 eggplant

I cant belive these joints sold out yo..i wanted to add these joints with my 2012s..damn..now I guess everybody who loves foams and couldn't get these..know from now on.. don't take a chance and think a from will sit..just go and get it,to be on the safe side.lesson learn

LOL also can't believe these sold out. ive never owned foams so was like hmm ill get these when i get off work.. nope

I called Footaction on fulton street, Downtown Brooklyn and they still had pairs left. They held a size 10.5 for me. Went and Picked it up and asked if they had a size 13, they said they biggest size they had was a 10.5

Had a feeling these wouldn't sit. I like em but I couldn't justify getting them when I copped the 97s yesterday. Also I have the red pros from last year, so. Maybe i'll cop later down the line.

I'm not copping from east bay anymore.. They didn't double box my coppers when they sent them to me.

Hope the plants stay planted long enough for me top cop....I'm still longing for my very first pair of foams ever and those would be a nice pair to start with...

Get the wife/gf/ side chick to get them lol
lmao maybe

how do these fit tho? i'm an 8.5 in 1s with a decent amount of toebox space (how i like my high kicks)

im guessing I should go for an 8 in these? might have to pull the trigger and return something smh

lmao maybe

how do these fit tho? i'm an 8.5 in 1s with a decent amount of toebox space (how i like my high kicks)

im guessing I should go for an 8 in these? might have to pull the trigger and return something smh

I'm a size 8 but with wide afleck duck feet so I go up .5 in both Js and Foams. The feeling of the foams they're real snug one thing i love about them

This is a long shot, but if anyone knows of anywhere with a sz 12 still available for retail please PM me.

Took the L on SNKRS this morning & got cart jacked while checking out from JimmyJazz

I don't like buying shoes anymore but I had to get me one of these. I remember wanting these 5 years ago and couldn't land a pair. Rep for links posted here. Been working all morning/day and when i got off I called to see if any pairs around nada. Thanks NT

Back
Top Bottom