FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

Hmm I actually like that idea.. Silver Camo with a clear sole.. i mean if the soles get dirty (unprotected aka.. raw treading), they would turn yellow green anyways..lol
laugh.gif
I just realized this but I like that volt sole and the simple black/grey/silver upper on foams with a nice colored outsole it's just a clean look
I think he was talking about putting the volt soles on the pewter foams...

ahh.. i dunno the pewters are fine with the clear.. the volt sole would stand out though.. but my pewters havent been raw-treaded so its still an iced-out look.

^^ hey man.. I have to be "press photo" fresh when I wear foams.. Pewters with yucky soles are soo Ehh to me it throws off my color coordination.. With a pissed sole that was "raw-treaded" i cant wear a white tee ..I have to go with the gray ..

5hh7vx0oyz9sn6wubzzfh4kuc.271x226x102.gif

My man really isn't going to stop reminding us of important preservation is to him
laugh.gif
^^..HA.. Hey I'm not a baller like half of you guys with Foams so when I purchase my pairs.. I make sure i take care of them (foam to sole)..its not like I'm wale who gets rare kicks sent to him for free and when the sole gets dirty phones nike to send him 20 more DS pairs to wear to show the world or anything..nor the funds to pay INSANE reseller prices on Rarities (Galaxy,DB, Supremes etc)

I saw some laces in FTL today that looked to be a perfect match for the foams. They are labeled "Oval Laces." I may pick up a pair tomorrow to compare. 

^^..HA.. Hey I'm not a baller like half of you guys with Foams so when I purchase my pairs.. I make sure i take care of them (foam to sole)..its not like I'm wale who gets rare kicks sent to him for free and when the sole gets dirty phones nike to send him 20 more DS pairs to wear to show the world or anything..nor the funds to pay INSANE reseller prices on Rarities (Galaxy,DB, Supremes etc)

It's not about being a baller fam, or even so much about our differences in philosophy in regards to how we like our sneakers/maintain them or whatever.

It's just that it feels like you somehow find a way to mention it in every other post you make in here :lol: Like, we get it son; chill.

Last edited:
It's not about being a baller fam, or even so much about our differences in philosophy in regards to how we like our sneakers/maintain them or whatever.

It's just that it feels like you somehow find a way to mention it in every other post you make in here
laugh.gif
Like, we get it son; chill.
lol..nah not at all.. I'm just a proud foam wearer who wants to maintain his investment.

Started my acetoning tonight... Here are the results an hour after.

Both sides are done... Just need to do detail clean up on the edges. Hardest part is that you ahve to keep changing cotton balls and getting rid of the little tiny paint residues. But overall I'm happy with the results.

Now need to find some black or white laces.
Can you post close up pics? like around the edges? thanks

I got tracking for my asteroids today. Should have both those and the thermals tomorrow..... Then I make magic :smile:

Earlier I acetoned the inside half of one of my thermals, and to complete the edges I just used cotton swabs. Once I soaked the graphic enough with the swab, I just used my finger nails to scrape away as much as possible away from the outsole and such.

lol they were new when i bought them.. I had to spend 200 or whatever i paid for them.. I'm not throwing that away that easily..lol so i invest in methods to make sure they still look new.

I understand what you're saying. Sneakers aren't exactly cheap.

Earlier I acetoned the inside half of one of my thermals, and to complete the edges I just used cotton swabs. Once I soaked the graphic enough with the swab, I just used my finger nails to scrape away as much as possible away from the outsole and such.

Tried cotton swabs, can't get them deep enough. Thinking about using toothpick.

Back
Top Bottom