FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Either way, will be copping release day. If I can find them on disco down the road, might double up or return a pair. We'll see

Im going to guess shipping delays are the cause of a push back, they are up on my FTL app. But none on the FA app, none in the whole state

Theyre either pushed back or about to Metallic Red them.. there is no kids sizes on the SNKRS app.

Nike be weird like that, delaying these suddenly and also releasing those teal foams in September end of summer

Them tealsss. So beautiful...after eggplants im getting those then on the hunt for the Olypmic whites, and royals (under retail) and im closing out my foam addiction for the year.

IMG_4389.JPG
Got these in from a villa. Quality could def be better but for $150 I ain't tripping at all.

Coppers lookin good jus dnt know wt i would wear with them? Wt are u guys wearin with your coppers?

Coppers lookin good jus dnt know wt i would wear with them? Wt are u guys wearin with your coppers?

I wear the foam trio generally with black mostly. It looks nice blending in to the black on the shoe and makes the color pop. Fitted black jeans/joggers, black Nike shirt maybe with a hint of color matching the shoe color or white thats it. Want all the attention on that 200 bucks I just dropped lol.

You guys go to your mall on Saturday to cop the Foams. Let us know how it turns out. :lol:

Bck on for Saturday??

So there not bck on for Saturday?? All the villa are posting them on ig n ftl map is up? Thought Saturday was a go!!?
They are not in store inventories. They are being pushed back.

Back
Top Bottom