FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
These gon be around i doubt they sell out quick I think everybody gon eat

I agree, but don't want to take any chances. Day one cop for me, but these are one of my grails. Rather have them with the option to return if I luck up on a disco than not.

A word of caution on waiting on that disco for those wearing sizes 11.5 and up. Bigger sizes often don't make it.
Seems more like if you are a size 13-13...nothing for me to see a nice shoe hit a great disco price, i hit select size and see 7,8,9,10,11,12,14,15,18....

Seems more like if you are a size 13-13...nothing for me to see a nice shoe hit a great disco price, i hit select size and see 7,8,9,10,11,12,14,15,18....
Same with size 12 to tho, imma jus cop these tomorrow since i hv a gift card for ftl

The footlocker in my area is doing the app reservations for the eggplants. I just got promoted off the waitlist lol. I think it's mall policy to the raffles though, becuase all the other stores are doing FCFS.

Just realized the price is $250. Is that a mistake? They are $230 on SNKRS.

IMG_7048.JPG
IMG_7044.JPG
IMG_7045.JPG
First pair I picked up had a bit of glue residue on he side. 2nd pair all good. Instrock today for sure.

Meme for a giggle

My son hit me with "You know I haven't got a pair of foams since the Holo's..." That cat knew just what to say to get his pair :lol:
In for 2 pair tomorrow.

Are those sites legit and if so, how fast is the shipping? I would just order them, but just curious. Just by seeing those sizes sitting, I have a feeling they would be easy to get on SNKRS app.

The difference between the 09 and the 010s was the 09s was more shinier and more detail then the 010 version...

Are those sites legit and if so, how fast is the shipping? I would just order them, but just curious. Just by seeing those sizes sitting, I have a feeling they would be easy to get on SNKRS app.
Both spots are legit, but i know bait takes a little longer to ship

Back
Top Bottom