FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Wow... don't get me wrong... ripping the paint off the Thermals is a no brainer.

Fighter Jets though??? Seems like a bit of a stretch... pretty solid CW.

damn I just bought acetone and cotton balls to do my fighter jets.. but it looks like there is a kind of off white base to the foams. Where the cherry blossoms look white under the paint.

So the "paint" is almost like a film put over the foamposite material then?

Sort of like a car livery in Nascar for example.

So the "paint" is almost like a film put over the foamposite material then?

Sort of like a car livery in Nascar for example.

Fighter jets look different from what I dealt with with the thermals.
The pink spots definitely peeled but seemed much thinner. The white part was the true color but with a thin clear coat over it.

I definitely noticed that different colors were of varying thickness on the Astroids. The darker areas by the heel were pretty thin but the yellow on the toe box was MUCH thicker and harder to remove. Nowhere near as thick as the picture of the Fighter Jets seems to be though. I don't think I could peel it off in one piece like that. 

Also, for what it's worth, I didn't use cotton balls but rather the quilted cotton squares. They held together better and had much more surface area to use before having to switch to another one. Used about 50 or so per shoe. I'm halfway through my pack of 200 after the Asteroids. 

You mofos are crazy!

I understand removing the patterns off wack colorways but not Fighter Jets!

Subbed for the results.

haha man this is getting out of hand. what's next, take off the galaxy print?
lol.. If i was rich and I had a few pairs of galaxies I would try one pair out.. I believe under the print its a white base.. someone could make a decent platinum yeezy foam custom or so.

Question: would a 6.5y fit a womens 8.5 specifically the yeezy foams. My girl usuall wears 7. But don't know if the 6.5y foams would fit her.

Last edited:
Question: would a 6.5y fit a womens 8.5 specifically the yeezy foams. My girl usuall wears 7. But don't know if the 6.5y foams would fit her.
I think the men:women sizes are a 1.5 difference so the 6.5y would be a womens 8.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom