FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Any tips/suggestions on how to get down in the corners of the shoe? That's my biggest issue right now.
For me I just made sure I soaked the graphic pretty well with a cotton swab, and then I was a able to just use my fingernails.

@Jango

james-harden-houston-rockets-super-saiyan.gif

I'm just waiting for the Knicks foams. The only other shoes I'm buying this year are the VI's in November and the XI's in December (unless those pantone XI's come out or something else), so I'm just twiddling my thumbs until then.

Dude wasn't lying about taking 2.5 hrs on one thermal smh. You need real elbow grease to get it all off.

Are you using cotton balls or the cotton squares? I could barely get any off with the cotton balls so I switched to the squares and it was a much easier time. 

Here are the Thermals completed. Tried a lace swap with the oval options from FTL. The are a little short so I ordered the set from ebay. 

didn't even know those concord foams are dropping next week, haven't heard anyone hyping them up so guessing it shouldn't be hard for people to get.

Are you using cotton balls or the cotton squares? I could barely get any off with the cotton balls so I switched to the squares and it was a much easier time. 
Wth are cotton squares? I've tried q-tips, a cotton ball and the only that works for me is a old towel just soaking a corner and alternating and again I'm using denatured alcohol so its probably not the same stuff that you used.

Wth are cotton squares? I've tried q-tips, a cotton ball and the only that works for me is a old towel just soaking a corner and alternating and again I'm using denatured alcohol so its probably not the same stuff that you used.
Dude just use an old washrag. That's what I did and didn't hurt anything; you can really scrub hard with it.

Back
Top Bottom