FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

Man..elbow greese for removing the STD off the thermals aint no joke.

It indeed took 2.5 hours, 5 gloves, 10 q-tips, and half a bag of cotton balls for ONE shoe. 
sick.gif

I would suggest using a tooth brush with the acetone as it breaks through the membrane easier than cotton.
Lol it's not that bad man. Just watch a movie or something while you do it. My second shoe was faster than my first shoe.

I did multiple sessions tho.
1. Get the main print off while not worrying too much about the edges.
2. Go through and get the edges or as much as you can.
3. Wait a day or so and look over the shoes and get whatever debris that remains.
Man..i started working on the shoe and was watching ( listening to ) some program on BET about Hip Hop. Before I knew it I was listening to Wendy Williams gossip for an hr 
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

I should wait a few days, but i probably wont. The kid in me wants to un-DS these asap. If i find time tonight, it'll be done lol.

Where can I cop some black "Foam" laces for these?

It indeed took 2.5 hours, 5 gloves, 10 q-tips, and half a bag of cotton balls for ONE shoe. :x

I would suggest using a tooth brush with the acetone as it breaks through the membrane easier than cotton.

Man... sounds like something to do while at work, getting paid.

moneylicious moneylicious - gotta get your karate kid on with your waxing off the paint skills :lol:

im probably gonna order the laces from ebay. I know last week ebay listing: 221356438799 had pairs.

cant find any dark grey ones tho.

It indeed took 2.5 hours, 5 gloves, 10 q-tips, and half a bag of cotton balls for ONE shoe. 
sick.gif

Man... sounds like something to do while at work, getting paid.
I need that type of job lol.
@MoNeyLiCiouS - gotta get your karate kid on with your waxing off the paint skills
laugh.gif

Will do, Master.
laugh.gif

hmmm guess nike did change how they made foams. maybe the gloss foams are just painted because im pretty sure the matte foams aren't. taking acetone to stealths wouldn't yield anything like what we are seeing.

also, maybe what I said wasn't what I meant meaning there wouldn't be a nice, glossy, clean finish under every non-painted foam. I think you can take the finish off of any foam that's not matte like the stealths since at the end of the day, the color cant be stripped off.

shoes like the suns, metallic reds, sport royals all have that painted finish so its not surprising that you can strip them down to a white base.

I think ya hit the nail on the head...
..n it sadly makes sense as the external layer on Posites made in China scuff like clockwork where as the Taiwan joints are/were relatively indestructible.

I thought Ebay had a fraud department.....If the auction states OPENLY that the shoes are replicas wouldn't they pull the auction?

dayummmmmm $290 for fughazi ss foams...that seller got him a lil profit...but since the seller stated that they were replica than i believe the buyer can't make a dispute
Nope.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/replica-counterfeit.html

"Not allowed- Counterfeits, fakes, or replicas of brand name items (for example, a purse bearing the Chanel name or logo that wasn't made by Chanel)"

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/authenticity-disclaimers.html

"Sellers should make sure that their items are authentic before listing them on eBay. Sellers may not disclaim knowledge of, or responsibility for, the authenticity or legality of the items they offer in their listings. If a seller cannot verify the authenticity of an item, it can't be listed on eBay.

Make sure your listing follows these guidelines. If it doesn't, it may be removed, and you may be subject to a range of other actions, including limits of your buying and selling privileges and suspension of your account."

Nope.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/replica-counterfeit.html

"Not allowed- Counterfeits, fakes, or replicas of brand name items (for example, a purse bearing the Chanel name or logo that wasn't made by Chanel)"

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/authenticity-disclaimers.html

"Sellers should make sure that their items are authentic before listing them on eBay. Sellers may not disclaim knowledge of, or responsibility for, the authenticity or legality of the items they offer in their listings. If a seller cannot verify the authenticity of an item, it can't be listed on eBay.

Make sure your listing follows these guidelines. If it doesn't, it may be removed, and you may be subject to a range of other actions, including limits of your buying and selling privileges and suspension of your account."
ight so i was wrong...than the buyer should not have a problem getting his money bacc

Back
Top Bottom