FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
If anybody needs a size 18, these are at the South Chi outlet for $159.99...LMAO
I know the person that returned those shoes, got them from ross for $50.  Took them to the outlet and got retail return value.

Only real life ross find I've ever encountered by the way.

I NEED to grab a pair of the thermals when I get back to the states.

Never could have imagined saying that until seeing the acetoned ones lol. Major props to whoever came up with that

I know the person that returned those shoes, got them from ross for $50.  Took them to the outlet and got retail return value.
Only real life ross find I've ever encountered by the way.

Wow. So wrong of your "friend" but I ain't mad at ya. Stickin it back to Nike :lol:

these join asteroids, weathermans and safaris as the only foams i haven't copped. thermals woulda been on that list as well, but i got em on sale months ago. never wore them, but i'm kinda glad i got em now that i see the wonders yall have worked on em with the acetone. even i, a "foamhead" look to be all, but done with the foamposite model unless they bring back classic, subtle, black-based colorways/blocking.

guess we aint gonna see the shooting stars foams release solo?

we better not! that would be THE biggest slap in the face for those of us that bought the pack.

Last edited:
We all missed the solo shooting stars sadderday, the most limited to date, available nowhere.

Last edited:
finally offed them lil pennies for $200 shipped. got my pack for like $430 so Im happy at this point.

Ive been struggling with my pair.. I put an $180 OBO.. some dude offered me 100 take it or leave it.. these shoes are hard to get rid of..lol Maybe I should protect the icy bottom and up the price and maybe thatll get someone to get em..lol Any tips on how to get these shoes off of hands?..lol #whynikemadetheseposshoesinsteadofafoamprowiththesamecolor?

Heads up if anybody wants it I'm returning the shooting star pack, size 13 to South Chicago outlet. Too many iD's need to be made for me to have a $500 foam and lil penny pack sitting in the closet collecting dust.

Ive been struggling with my pair.. I put an $180 OBO.. some dude offered me 100 take it or leave it.. these shoes are hard to get rid of..lol Maybe I should protect the icy bottom and up the price and maybe thatll get someone to get em..lol Any tips on how to get these shoes off of hands?..lol #whynikemadetheseposshoesinsteadofafoamprowiththesamecolor?
hahaha that hashtag crazy, but so true

finally offed them lil pennies for $200 shipped. got my pack for like $430 so Im happy at this point.
damn good, I'm bout to let mine go for $150...i just need them out of my sight can't stand to look at them

took me a while. someone finally took me up on $200 shipped. I honestly wouldn't take any less if I were you guys. that's part of the reason why they are selling for low. sellers taking what they can get and lowering the value of the shoes.

.... the shoe retails for $180 so $200 shipped is more than fair IMO.

took me a while. someone finally took me up on $200 shipped. I honestly wouldn't take any less if I were you guys. that's part of the reason why they are selling for low. sellers taking what they can get and lowering the value of the shoes.

.... the shoe retails for $180 so $200 shipped is more than fair IMO.
Yeah but it's mostly due to the fact that nike tried to push the hype for the lil penny posites by putting them in a pack with a more desirable shoe rather than having them release AS weekend this year. Resellers struggling with that pack :lol:

Last edited:
I seen a few SS packs at FA.. and i just be like.. "couldnt move the pack huh"? Like the LPP isnt bad but its just too Cyber looking for me..

I seen a few SS packs at FA.. and i just be like.. "couldnt move the pack huh"? Like the LPP isnt bad but its just too Cyber looking for me..
i couldn't rock with them because of that bulkiness and the way the shoe looks in general doesn't appeal to me either. Idk if I would say look "cyber" but a little too futuristic or my taste I guess

its a really weird fit.. its really hard to explain.. like the middle section is too narrow but the toe area is wide. The foams fit WAY MORE BETTER!!!

Back
Top Bottom