FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
cmon guys! you know how nike is...they dopped the printed foams when they ran out of ideas..struck gold on the galaxies and then tried to shove all these wack printed colors down our throats..now theres suede...i wouldnt doubt if some cheetah or zebra clothed/material foams comes out before you get your originals to retro again lol

Last edited:
The_Perfect_Pair posted a pic in lil' penny posites today... looks like the shooting star resellers may have got a little boost.

I'll say this about my beloved Foamposite, yes Nike has managed to jack up some of the designs/colorways. I'm a fan of the solid colorways and the coming Volt is reminiscent of the Electric Blues and Limes. Solids are definitely where it's at IMO. The Spiderman's, Asteroids, Concords and Safaris all dance on the edge of ugly as hell. Nike's upcoming suede black is joining the ugly club too. They gotta get back in the game for sure. The Foam is the only shoe I wear so I'm hopeful they'll do well like they did on the Yeezy's.

if only nike didnt make that red suede freaking suede and just regular foamposite material... would have been fire.  who puts suede on a damn foamposite??

the bubble or veins on foams are a sign of wear and age, unfortunately.

I dont know if theres a remedy for it.

On another note,
I was able to get these for a pretty decent price

I love the shoe since day 1 and the box is impressive in person.
ok pal the glorious moment you been waiting for, how much?

I actually dig the black suedes but I won't buy em. The biggest selling point to me with foams is a shoe that I can abuse day in and day out and they'll always look new. The only thing that ever shows wear is the sole.

I likem, but wish nike would get with some more good "original" colorways. Some of the photoshops from years ago could be used as reference...

The silver looks different in that pic. Actually looks nice.

On foot of red suede foam is :smokin

The silver looks different in that pic. Actually looks nice.

On foot of red suede foam is
smokin.gif
they actually look proper in the on foot pic

Why are people so worried about it raining when wearing these??? Rain would mess up any sneakers. You could step in dog crap anyday or scuff any pair at anytime. They look nice to me. Im not gna ignore them because it might rain lol

I hope they flop hard, especially if they try charge premium prices for them. Get back to basic solid uppers with the eyestay area being darker than the foamposite. Stop with the colorful laces and slow down with clear soles.

The suede foams don't look bad, they look better than all the foams you guys have been buying from outlets and using acetone to make look half decent.

Back
Top Bottom